TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

I’m definitely going to be there, bright and early. I have even more to look up for now!

I'm hitting up ET first thing for sure. I have long Simi-frizzy hair and will probably be wearing an El Toro T-shirt.

I'll be there at opening with my new snazy 'Theme Park Review' shirt(and a jacket since it might be a bit chilly first thing in the morning) along with possibly my cameo pants which should make me easy to spot if I do wear them.

Can't wait to see you again Big Mike! I would love to ride a coaster with you? I plan on running to El Toro first but I'm sure I'll want more than one ride and I'm also sure Ryan won't mind me riding with you, so are you up for a ride on El Toro! If not in the morning anytime during the day would be cool.

Only one more day till Great Adventure and East Coast Bash!!!

Great past reports and congrats to James for winning the ducky finding contest!

Edit: I'm am so horrible with names!!

We have a possible winner!!!

Lets wait and see if Stephanie has an OFFICIAL Big Mike Road Show Mikestery Game Card!!

I love when I hear that someone actually went out and found it, I am wierd that way lol.

Hope to see a picture of cute Stephanie real soon!

Peace, Big Mike

Hey Friends!

Big Mike coming to you LIVE from Great Adventure!!

I have already met 7 TPR friends in the first hour!!!

Here is how Big Mike's first hour has gone:

El Toro - Closed

Kingda Ka - Closed

Rolling Thunder - Closed

Walk to other side of park.

Nitro - Closed

Dark Knight - Closed

Walk back across park to get Season Passholders ticket book

Books not in yet.

Now I am leaving to get a memory card since I forgot mine in my computer at home.

Oh yeah, "Have a Six Flags Day"

What a joke!

Peace, Big Mike

Hey Friends!

Big Mike coming to you LIVE from Great Adventure!!

I have already met 7 TPR friends in the first hour!!!

Here is how Big Mike's first hour has gone:

El Toro - Closed

Kingda Ka - Closed

Rolling Thunder - Closed

Walk to other side of park.

Nitro - Closed

Dark Knight - Closed

Walk back across park to get Season Passholders ticket book

Books not in yet.

Now I am leaving to get a memory card since I forgot mine in my computer at home.

Oh yeah, "Have a Six Flags Day"

What a joke!

Peace, Big Mike

That might be the single worst day of operations ever at a park.

Wow, that's really a shame. This really does seem like something they would have done a few years ago, but not anymore... here's hoping they get some stuff open for the Big Mike Road Show!

I can't help but wonder if this'll just be for today or not, I'm going on Thursday.

The winds are crazy today 30+, it's not exactly warm, and Nitro valleyed (maybe Toro too, not sure). Toro, Rolling Thunder, and Ka have opened for the day from what I have had heard so it sounds like just some opening day "rust". Dark Knight has no excuse though since its inside and all...

So, I've finally made it with the pictures!

Wagner and I went to Castle Park Friday afternoon in search of the 2nd Mikestery card. We also got two new credits!

At first, we were really confused because we could not understand how Big Mike hid the card.

We ended up picking up a bug trapper (gross!), and almost assumed that there was no longer a Mikestery card.

Anyway, we looked this thread up on the iPhone and restudied the pictures and were successful!

Here's our pictures!

Yay.jpg.349754c971cb3a44756d206c789c1755.jpg

HOORAY!

Img_70472.jpg.16a1416d877cc425392d417e87f411ee.jpg

Yay! We got it ... not!

Img_70452.jpg.2794c049e8bff0dbdbb5129552c2d09c.jpg

This is what we were looking at and realized we weren't looking quite in the right spot!

The winds are totally crazy today. It is almost four and they are still going like crazy. On the ground it doesnt feel that bad, but I was on the roof of a mall, and I live on the second floor....it is really whipping out there. Plus, it is really chilly for over 50 degrees. I hope everything ended up opening! I have never been to SFGA with such a dismal outcome. Then again, I have never been there where any rides were closed, minus KK (because 2005 was just the year of Ka problems), oh, and Chiller, which really was ALWAYS closed, minus the one time I rode it. Big Mike, you are more than welcome to join me earlier than Aug 15th, because I will be there May 16th. The weather will be warmer, and the crowds should still be minimal. Granted Bizarro still won't be open, so that may keep people back.

edit: I keep forgetting to check the signature!! GRRRR...

We go to opening day at SFGAd every year and this was the worst by far. About the only thing we accomplished in the first hour was seeing Big Mike.

They did get El Toro (one train ops with a long line) and Rolling Thunder open. When we left at 2, Nitro and KK were definitely still closed. I'm not sure if Dark Knight opened or if Blackbeard was open.

Mike, I'm going to e-mail you the pictures to the e-mail address in your Facebook profile.