TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

He he he he

I was thinking either someone may have done thier homework and this question would be answered in under a minute, or we were going to be here for the long haul

I am sooooooooo excited to see who wins!!!!

Peace, Big Mike

Patrick guesses 39!

Scroll down to see if Patrick is the Champion!!!!

39 is incorrect!

Try again and post as soon as the TPR clocks strikes the top of the hour!

Peace, Big Mike

Better yet, James has up until the top of the hour to post his answer.

If James posts earlier and gets it wrong, then you can post again!

We will rotate until someone comes up with the correct answer.

This is fun!

Peace, Big Mike

James guesses 44 duckies.

Scroll down to see if James is the Champion

JAMES HAS NOW BEEN CROWNED BIG MIKE MOST VALUABLE READER OF THE YEAR 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44 DUCKIES IS THE CORRECT ANSWER!!!

Congrats to james and also a big thanks to patrick for a fight well fought!!

Peace, Big Mike

james.jpg.38229b721b97a0a3e3d6ad52b16dabf2.jpg

The Champion! James (Team Thriller)

I knew I missed one round. That was so much fun! And congratulations to James for such a great sudden death round. Something tells me that next years Find The Ducky contest will be much harder. Thanks Big Mike and James for so much fun!

100th post on one of the best threads on TPR, The Big Mike Roadshow!

BIG MIKE PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS:

EAST COAST BASH!!!!!

Do all you TPR members on the East Coast always hate hearing about all the super fun TPR members have on the West Coast???

I know Big Mike sure does!!

Well Big Mike infiltrated West Coast Bash this year on secret assignment with the objective of seeing how things are run and stealing the ideas for us much cooler East Coasters!!!

Since Robb had West Coast Bash at a Six Flags Park (Magic Mountain), Big Mike will also have East Coast Bash at a Six Flags Park.....

SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE, THIS SATURDAY - OPENING DAY!!!!

Since East Coast Bash is only a few days away, there is no time for a fancy flyer to download, just know that all the super cool perks and special events that Robb had for West Coast Bash, WE WILL HAVE TOO with the exception of a few things:

* Since this just got organized a few days before the event, there will be no cool event lanyard like Robb had at WCB.

* Since it takes too long to put an order in for an event T-Shirt, there will be no East Coast Bash T-Shirts like Robb had at WCB.

* We could not negotiate any free parking like Robb had at WCB.

* Since Big Mike is still in training to get in coaster shape, there will be no free breakfast like Robb had at WCB.

* Since Big Mike will be traveling an hour and a half to the park, there will be no early morning ERT like Robb had at WCB.

* Since the Big Mike Vault was cleaned out of prizes for WCB, there will be no prizes or contests either like Robb had at WCB.

* Since we do not want another scandal of deception amongst fellow TPR people, there will be no scavanger hunt like Robb had at WCB.

* Since there is no new coaster being built, there will not be a behind the scenes construction tour like Robb had at WCB.

* Since Big Mike is inept at making videos, there will be no private screening of any new DVD's like Robb had at WCB.

* Since we do not want any uninvited guests sneaking in, there will be no Q & A session with the park like Robb had at WCB.

* Since there is not enough time to take a head count of people attending, there is no way we can prepare Six Flags for a free lunch buffet like Robb had at WCB.

* Since I can't convince Six Flags to raze Rolling Thunder, there will be no piece of coaster wood surprise gift like Robb had at WCB.

* Since Big Mike has to work the following day, there will be no evening ERT session like Robb had at WCB.

But with those few exceptions above, we will have EVERYTHING else that West Coast Bash had!!!

PLUS, we have EL TORO and I give you my word that we won't have a hail storm!!!!

Who's with me???????????????

EAST COAST BASH THIS SATURDAY AT SIX FLAGS GREAT ADVENTURE WITH THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW 2009!!!

Since we don't want to run out of tickets and Big Mike does not want to work at the registration table again, THERE IS NO NEED TO EVEN PRE-REGISTER like at WCB, JUST SHOW UP!!!!!

East Coast Bash is THE premiere coaster event of the year!!

So post a RSVP in this thread if you are planning to attend East Coast Bash and take your picture with Big Mike to fulfill one of the quests to become Big Mike Reader of the Year 2009 and win a one week condo stay!

Hope to see you Saturday!!!

Peace, Big Mike

I thought you were my friend, Big Mike. Don't go insulting my Rolling Thunder. Sure, it could use some work, but it was my first wooden coaster and will always be special to me.

I'll be there Saturday and will be taking the first ride of the season on Rolling Thunder.

I thought you were my friend, Big Mike. Don't go insulting my Rolling Thunder. Sure, it could use some work, but it was my first wooden coaster and will always be special to me.

I'll be there Saturday and will be taking the first ride of the season on Rolling Thunder.

Sorry Sue, but RT is really like an '80s hair metal band. Seemed good back in the day as we grew up with them and didn't know any better, but in looking back today, not so much.

Still worth a ride (or listen to White Lion), if only to remind us why we stopped riding/listening in the first place.

Not saying I didn't jam out to Rocket Queen on the way to the office this morning.....

Awesome first TR of the year Big Mike!

As for Saturday I will be there as well I can't wait for my season to finally start. The weather is looking good, 61F sunny with some wind. I'm actually meeting some TPR members there for a full day of fun! Where are you heading first Big Mike El Toro? I'll be heading straight for Nitro but I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be wearing a black TPR zip hoodie & I'll also be carrying around my cameras. See you Saturday!