TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Ride World is a website that is Co-sponsering and hosting West Coast Bash!

Chris runs the website and was nice enough to donate some 5 year memberships!! Wow!

If you want to go to a park sponsered event and need a coaster club card to get in, this is the prize for you!!

Peace, Big Mike

Ummm Big Mike, you have a printing error on your official checker offer shirt. It's coasters ridden not coaster, If you know about this post won't matter and if you didn't there you go!

I hate to say this error, but I've taken printing and graphics class for two years in High School, and when you desgin tshirts that litte fact gets you all the time.

No harm intended or offense.

Thanks Dave for the help in moving my post!

Yes I am aware of the mistakes on the shirt.

I will take blame for the Country mistake, the shirt guy takes blame for the Coaster Ridden (as he did not let me proof the shirts beforehand) and the filled in states were just bonus states visited after the original schedule came out!

UPDATE - Big mike has made it safely and on-time to La Guardia... But of course the flight is delayed!

Will Big Mike make his connecting flight??

Will his luggage make it or will it be left behind like last trip??

Stay Tuned!!!

Peace, Big Mike

I hate to say this error, but I've taken printing and graphics class for two years in High School, and when you desgin tshirts that litte fact gets you all the time.

Perhaps you should have studied a little more than design in spelling class.

JJ

(Plagiarism at it's finest. )

That official BMRS shirt is definitely a "Holy Grail" type prize. Everything else is top notch as well. Thank you to those that donated prizes. I'm looking forward to Big Mike's trip report of WCB almost as much as I'm looking forward to WCB itself.

I hate to say this error, but I've taken printing and graphics class for two years in High School, and when you design tshirts that little fact gets you all the time.

Perhaps you should have studied a little more than design in spelling class.

JJ

(Plagiarism at it's finest. )

Ha. Ha.

I really typed that post out in a rush (had to go get pizza) and thusly that caused the spelling errors.

Once again. Ha. Ha. Ha.

The Big Mike Road Show is back in California!!!

Just checked into the penthouse suite, a little after 4am MY time!!!

Since The Big Mike Road Show has been idle for the last 5 months, a little rust has set in!

Just so that Big Mike is not rusty at his own Kick-Off Party, we are going to have a little warm up park visit tomorrow at Castle Amusement Park at noon if anyone is interested!

If not, West Coast Bash on Sunday!!!!

See you there!!

Peace, Big Mike (Going to bed!)

I am proud to announce that I am completely caught up now! It took me Exactly 10 days to read all 260 pages of this most amazing TR! Thank you Big Mike for all your hard work, and I will definitely see you at Coney Island, and Great Adventure in August!

edit: HAVE FUN AT WCB!!!!

Hello Fantastic Friends and Faithful Valuable Big Mike Readers!!!

Big Mike is in California and ready to have a blast at West Coast Bash with all the great Theme Park Reviewers!!

If you have a chance today, The Big Mike Road Show 2009 will be at Castle Amusement Park picking up 3 brand new credits starting at noon!

Making it's debut at West Coast Bash will be the NEWLY DESIGNED Official Big Mike Road Show 2009 T-Shirt!!!!!!

We also have a new Big Mike Road Show 2009 logo!!!

The Big Mike Road Show 2009 is really shaping up to be quite a great year and hopefully we get to see a TON of Valuable Big Mike Readers out there on the road this year!!!

Today we announce the GRAND PRIZE for The Big Mike Road Show 2009 Most Valuable Reader of the Year!!

Last year we gave away a 2009 Season Pass to the park of your choice, this year we topped that easily!

I think if you are a coaster and amusement park fan, this prize will come in quite handy for you.

More on the prize a little later, lets get to the rules on how to win it!!!

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW 2009 MOST VALUABLE READER OF THE YEAR CONTEST

Each Valuable Big Mike Reader will have 4 quests to complete in order to be in the running for the Grand Prize!

These quests are:

1. Meet up with Big Mike once during the year and have your picture taken with Big Mike for his thread and super wall mural at The Big Mike Hotel!

2. There will be 15 Find the Ducky games this year, each Big Mike Reader will have to correctly guess the number of duckies hidden 3 times! (3 out of 15)

3. Each Big Mike Reader will have to win ONE Mikestery Treasure Hunt Game! This new game will have Big Mike hiding a Big Mike Road Show 2009 Logo Card somewhere in each park he visits. When the trip report posts, I will show you a picture of where the Logo Card is hidden and it is your job to find the hidden treasure.

4. The most easiest, post your very own Valuable Big Mike Road Show Banner in your signature. Some of you are already 25% of the way to winning already! The others can wait if you still want to resist the coolest club on TPR until you finish the other 3 quests I guess

That is it!!

Finish all 4 quests and you are qualifed to win the Grand Prize!

If only one person finishes all 4 quests, that person is crowned Champion!

If multiple people finish all 4 quests, there will be a lottery drawing to determine the winner!

A SPECIAL RULE - Since The Find the Ducky Game and The Mikestery Treasure Hunt Game will be a running game throughout the whole season, whoever comes in first place in either game (the most ducky wins or finds the most Mikestery Treasures) will get an exemption from one of the quests, so the winners will only have to finish 3 quests and can use a "free pass" on the 4th quest!

NOW FOR THE GRAND PRIZE!!!!!

The GRAND PRIZE this year for The Big Mike Road Show 2009 Most Valuable Reader of the Year is:

A ONE WEEK GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR USE IN BIG MIKE'S CONDO CLUB!!!

This gift certificate can be used for ONE FULL WEEKS accomidations to any of the Condos in Big Mike's Condo Club!

This is good for a ONE BEDROOM CONDO, and Big Mike is even picking up the processing fee!!

You will be sent a vacation voucher and all you have to do is make the reservation whenever you want, there is NO EXPERATION DATE!!

Do you have a big family?? You can upgrade to a 2 bedroom condo for a mere $25 more a day. and that option is available for you with this certificate!

Warning - There is a "high season" upgrade of $20 a day at certain times, but the certificate can be used for ANY season.

So this certificate can be absolutely free if you get a one bedroom condo anytime but high season, or at worst it can be $315 if you upgrade to a 2 bedroom AND go during super high season! NOT BAD AT ALL!

Where are The Big Mike Condos at you ask?

Here is the list:

(Notice they are right smack dab in the middle of coaster country!!!)

NJ

ME

MA

VT

UT

AR

MO

CA

CO

ID

NV

(Las Vegas)

WI

DE

MD

PA

VA

(Williamsburg)

SC

(Myrtle Beach)

NC

TN

AL

FL

(Orlando)

TX

Dont want a coaster vacation and would rather just relax? How about these places:

Dominican Republic

St. Lucia

Virgin Islands

Bahamas

St. Maartin

Aruba

Molokai

Honolulu

Nuevo Vallarta

and Cancun!!

*Some of the above destinations have a mandatory All Inclusive Package, you will have to check with the resort!

How do you check out all the resorts???

Here is the link of all the places, and pictures and details of every place:

http://planwithtan.com/Properties/PropertiesbyRegion/tabid/899/Default.aspx

Big Mike is quite sure that you are not really reading this post for the Grand Prize anyway, you all want to see the Brand New Official Mike Road Show 2009 T-Shirt!!!!!

Good Luck to Everyone in The Big Mike Road Show 2009 Most Valuable Reader of the Year Contest and go find those Mikesteries and Duckies and I will see you at WEST COAST BASH!!!!

Peace, Big Mike

004.JPG.e6fcae2c18e8b6da8cd9110884c54546.JPG

The front of the newly designed and awesome looking Official Big Mike Road Show 2009 T-Shirt!!

Look for it at a park near you!!!!

Comments or questions on the new shirt, the contest, the Grand Prize???

Let me know!

Peace, Big Mike

006.JPG.54ca58bdbb7c5a8d04b41dbc07a431ed.JPG

The back of the NEW Official Big Mike Road Show 2009 T-Shirts this year!!!

004.JPG.11d10cf13712a945636872aefad8d283.JPG

The Mikestery Treasure Hunt Game Card that you will have to find at each park!

The card is laminated to protect from the weather and colored after the Big Mike Road Show shirts!!

629796235_2009bmrs.jpg.4d33408dd667fd21a4b9635199658b2f.jpg

The NEW Big Mike Road Show 2009 Logo!

002.JPG.c51325a3cdebf5ea59919bf6bb5624ee.JPG

Here are your 2009 Find the Ducky participants!!!!

My awesome friend MOOSE donated them all to us!!!

Each Ducky will only have to work once this year, a big break from last year when 2 duckies did ALL the work!