TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Hey Big Mike! I'm new here at TPR, and I just got caught up reading all 254 pages of your awesome thread over the past few weeks. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this, and that it provided me with lots of entertainment on many boring afternoons at work! I had fun looking for all the duckies, even though the game happened months ago.

In a way, I'm kinda sad that I'm all caught up with your thread. Now I'll have to wait until your first stop on the 2009 BMRS, and wait for new updates. I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts with all of the valuable information, entertainment, and of course the find the ducky games!

If you end up making a stop at SFGAm, I think it would be a blast to head up there and meet you.

I hope you have a great time at the West Coast Bash and with TBMRS kick off party!

Hey Friends!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the great comments and the offers to meet up, I will have to write all these down!

Carly, I am curious. How long do you think it took to read all 254 pages?? I think I am going to do that too!

Wow, what a day for Big Mike!

Big Mike finally got to do one of his dreams, perform on a Broadway stage, singing and dancing!!! More on this in another report though.

So, I am minding my own business, just got out of my performance in Hair and going to get something to eat!

Then, I saw absolute bedlam!!! I feared for my life!!! It was downright ugly!!!

I will have to wait until the swelling goes down to see if I am alright!

Here is what happened:

Chaos erupts in crowd at NYC 'Top Model' auditions

NEW YORK – Three people were arrested and six others hurt Saturday after bedlam broke out while they waited to audition for "America's Next Top Model," police said.

Police didn't know what prompted the chaos involving hundreds of people outside the Park Central New York hotel in Manhattan. The panic left the street outside the hotel littered with shoes and clothing, according to news reports.

"It was pretty scary," Jessica Paravati told WNYW-TV. She said she was caught up in a stampede after waiting on line overnight, hoping for a shot at stardom on the reality show.

Two women and a man were arrested on disorderly conduct charges, police said. Authorities also shut down the audition, saying it wasn't properly organized.

Four injured people declined treatment, while two others were taken to a hospital, the fire department said. Their conditions weren't immediately available.

The hotel's phone rang unanswered. Representatives for The CW Network, which airs the show, released a statement saying it was working with authorities investigating the incident.

The model competition is hosted by supermodel Tyra Banks, who also serves as its executive producer. The current season began March 4.

Her agent and publicist didn't immediately return telephone calls.

Banks has said she created the show to counter stereotypes about beauty, and Saturday's auditions were open only to women no taller than 5-foot-7, which is shorter than the industry's conventions.

Tryouts also were being held this month around the country, including in Dallas, Chicago and Los Angeles.

At least one would-be contestant in the New York throng said the tumult wouldn't stop her from trying again.

"This is my dream, so I'm not going to give up," Gifty Asika told WNBC-TV.

___

320.JPG.d20f5b9ef3481b4440a18c5b3fdbddca.JPG

Here is a picture of Big Mike maybe 10 minutes before all the chaos, all happy about his performance. I didn't want to show you an after picture, it is too ugly! If there are no broken bones, I will be at West Coast Bash!!! Peace, Big Mike

319.JPG.c9267e59499cf2497c3aecdbd678a129.JPG

Since all these potential models were not going to get to audition, I figured I would go to the front and see if any wanted to try out for The Big Mike Road Show 2009. That didn't go over very well and that is when I was jumped by tons of females and assaulted and beaten.

312.JPG.d1d7343794b95aa7a99e4a9d670ec786.JPG

People were down who couldn't take all the pushing bodies. Big Mike actually didn't mind all the female bodies pressed all over him though.

318.JPG.27441c26bc52695c159edf652a0781c5.JPG

Police, Fire, and Ambulances stream down the street and around the corner must have been about 20 more stopped because they could not get in.

314.JPG.a94b49b1cfc1e1e290b9d7d41f15d408.JPG

By now, the crowd is huge, pissed off, and rebelling! "Let us in" is being yelled over and over and disorderly conduct begins!

315.JPG.280e1ec1dac5dffa9b65ffe99f3293d7.JPG

This is when all hell broke loose. The police say the audition is being shut down and start waving for the people to leave!

317.JPG.b8485781692dc43e78232a2298f9e67e.JPG

Everyone is trying to get in these doors to audition and surge the doors every time they open.

316.JPG.27f8a8a5892ef8724e51f63bc7d0fc89.JPG

I am walking by and see this huge crowd of women! Being Big Mike, I stop to admire all the female bodies.

Clever way to sneak in a bikini picture. Too bad about the mini riot, but you've got to figure that stuff like this can happen when you get a bunch of reality show hopefuls all corralled together and then piss them off.

Carly, I am curious. How long do you think it took to read all 254 pages??

___

Well, I really don't know. I'm not exactly sure when I first started reading. I would say with reading off and on, here and there, it was probably over about 3 weeks time. I have no idea how many hours it actually took. Probably too many since most of the time I was at work.

Sounds like you had a crazy night in NYC!

Big Mike,

Hope the healing process is quick and easy for you, we wouldn't want a ton of self-promoting pictures from WCB with a banged-up, bruised Big Mike!

Any idea of when you are thinking about doing your Virginia swing? My internship may make it tricky to tag along until after the weekend of May 8-10 (I'll be graduating then). Anytime after that, with the exception of much of July, would work well for me to tag along for at least Busch Gardens and Motor World (I need the credit there as well).

Looking forward to the continuation of the Big Mike Road Show!!!

-Gary T.

I bet alot of those girls lost some weaves and wigs in that ruckus!!!! HA-HA-HA!!!!! Maybe the producers should have organized it better and this sort of thing wouldn't have happened. I'm glad I work night work so I not subjected to that type of tv, if you can call it that.

Hey Friends!!

Just wanted to update you on Big Mike's condition!

No broken bones!!! No life threatening injuries!!!

Now we just have to wait for the swelling to go away and I am good to go for West Coast Bash!!!!

I added a video here and my report on the previous page of Big Mike getting caught up in the riot in NYC at America's Next Top Model auditions.

This time, trying to please The Valuable Big Mike Readers with some super hot model pictures backfired

I also posted a before and after picture of my program, didn't want to scare everyone with my face shot just yet! You thought Rihanna looked bad!

Peace, Big Mike

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEPN3CehhHE

MOD EDIT: Embedded video

002.JPG.0c1722ea53f2b8a6efcf9bc5ad8b0fc4.JPG

After

320.JPG.a1d2b60fb9d723e90778b0ed2dff08cd.JPG

Before

Hey Friends!!!

Great news!

Big Mike has been released from the medical care unit!!

Now we can get back to business!!

Tonight, The Big Mike Road Show begins it's West Coast Bash Week!!!

Every night this week Big Mike will reveal 7 of the 35 prizes to be given away to Valuable Big Mike Readers at West Coast Bash!!!

Also, on Friday, complete rules for The Big Mike Reader of the Year 2009 Contest and the unveiling of The Grand Prize!!!

Later tonight, find out how you can win a prize from The Big Mike Prize Patrol Van while attending West Coast Bash!!

Not signed up for West Coast Bash?? Sign up now!!!!!!

Just so not everyone is afraid when they see Big Mike's face at WCB, these pictures below is what happened to me at the riot in NYC.

Peace, Big Mike

MOD EDIT- Pictures deleted! Too gruesome for family website!

Hello Fantastic Friends, Valuable Big Mike Readers, and West Coast Bash Participants!!!!

The Big Mike Road Show 2009 World Tour Season begins THIS WEEKEND at West Coast Bash!!!

Big Mike Productions, in association with Big Mike World Entertainment Inc. is sponsoring a ginormous Kick-Off Party!!!!

Your registration fee for West Coast Bash includes your eligibility to enter the "Big Mike 2009 Kick-Off Contest", featuring 35 awesome prizes!!

Everybody here at Big Mike World Headquarters have searched every nook and cranny in the prize vault and loaded everything into The Big Mike Prize Patrol Van for its cross country trip to celebrate with The Valuable Big Mike Readers!!

The best part is, to participate, you don't even have to have one of those super cool Big Mike Banners in your signature! Everyone is Big Mike's friend!!!

Please pass the info for this contest to Ride World members too! (But why wouldn't they have aTPR account too?)

For everyone new to The Big Mike Road Show 2009, Big Mike's MAIN objective of his Mission Statement this year is to meet more Valuable Big Mike Readers than last year!

Everybody Big Mike meets gets thier picture in The Big Mike Road Show thread!!

So this is the Kick-Off contest rules:

*During West Coast Bash, If you spot Big Mike and come up and ask him to have your picture taken with him, you get your picture put up in The Big Mike Road Show thread.

That's not all though, you also get a raffle ticket!!

The raffle ticket is actually a playing card with a number hand written on it.

The playing card of course is divided by Hearts, Diamonds, Spades, and Clubs.

The cards will be numbered 1 through 35, for the 35 prizes the Big Mike Prize Patrol is hauling cross country.

There will be 35 entry tickets of each suit handed out, for a total of 140 people.

The first 140 people to find Big Mike and have a picture taken together enter the contest, but Big Mike would appreciate that EVERYONE still come get your picture taken with Big Mike for his thread and his HUGE COLLAGE OF PICTURES that will hang from the walls at The Big Mike Hotel!!! Everyone that has ever met Big Mike will be displayed at the Big Mike Hotel for future guests to admire!

So when all 140 cards run out, there will be a drawing (place and time still yet to be determined) between four cards to find out which "suit" is the winners!

Example: If the drawing of four cards is a spade, everyone who has a spade card is a WINNER!

Then it will go by the number that is hand written on your card, 1 through 35.

The person with the #1 gets to pick his choice of all the prizes, then #2 and so on until the person with card #35 gets the last prize left!

So when you come up and ask for your picture to be taken, hopefully you will get a nice low number on your raffle ticket!!

The rules are pretty simple, but if anyone has any questions, post them and I will answer them!

There is ALSO going to be a Big Mike Reader of the Year Tournement that will require all The Valuable Big Mike Readers to complete 4 quests during the year!

The person crowned Champion and bestowed the title "Big Mike Reader of the Year 2009" will also win the GRAND PRIZE!!!

The Grand Prize will be announced Friday with full complete rules, but I am going to "leak" a little info a little early to build the excitement!!!

One of the 4 quests that you will need to complete in order to win the sensational prize and highly honored title of Big Mike Reader of the Year is ....

Have your picture taken with Big Mike once during the year!

Here is your chance to be a quarter of the way to qualifying already!!!

It's a no brainer, get your picture taken with Big Mike during West Coast Bash to have a chance at a prize now or a HUGE prize later

OK, on to the first round of prizes!

Like I said, there are 35 prizes and I will show you 7 of them a day for the whole week during "West Coast Bash Week" at The Big Mike Road Show!

The 7 prizes I will show you today will start off on the smalled end of the spectrum, with the last 7 prizes shown on Friday will be at the larger end of the spectrum!

Good Luck Everybody!!!

Peace, Big Mike

294.JPG.d7c642c17d7c0a4564152e1aed5535d2.JPG

Cedar Fair Pictures! Prowler picture and lay out.

293.JPG.97467a0297307eda86074398264a1755.JPG

Maps and Brochures! New rides like Diamondback and Prowler and old hard to get park maps.

274.JPG.0b77174359e161361d54dc77169e35c5.JPG

Clawshaw newspaper and foam hard hat! (Six Flags promotion of the makeover of Medusa and Ride of Steel)

276.JPG.346ab61fb014560abeef5725626c5b13.JPG

Schlitterbahn Carry Bag!

296.JPG.43b41a90c19c6eb70180eb07e4d09bdf.JPG

UPS Wool Hat! (Various UPS items thrown in)

286.JPG.5a799cd8b2149da3187b68f6c79df19b.JPG

Knotts Haunt Drink Cup! (Never used)

267.JPG.af233595a15cac8063a50d1b84b43b88.JPG

Diamondback Wall Poster! Brand new coaster poster.

Hooray for the 2009 Road Show! Mike, please be sure to let me know when you're planning to be at Busch Gardens. I have a lot of time off this summer, and as long as it doesn't conflict with anyone else's vacation at work, I'd love to take off a day and tag along.

Hey, maybe if the scheduling works out, we can also finally get around to our meet-up at The Park Formerly Known As Hard Rock