TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

The way the "overall" standings work, you have to take into account BOTH views and replies, so they must be lacking in one of them

The Big Mike Road Show is not in the Top 10 of either catagory yet, but combined it comes out in 3rd place.

Peace, Big Mike

PS - I did want to mention that Joey (Jew) did give me 2 front of the line passes and I forgot to mention that!!

Thanks Joey, I am extremely greatful!

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, BIG MIKE!

Thanks for all the fun and entertainment that you brought in 2008 and are continuing to bring in 2009.

You sparked my use on TPR. Even though I have been a member for years and read all the threads, I never posted till the BMRS came along. You also inspired my first Trip Report. A Photo:TR non the less!

I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the Big Mike Road Show, and I'm even more excited to hopefully meet you and share some coaster riding with you somewhere this year!

As always, safe travels!

Brian

Congrats, Mike! You know, this thread really is pretty impressive when you look back on all of it. To all the haters, just realize the effort it takes to update something like this for so long. It's certainly appreciated here, and I've enjoyed following along the whole time!

I'm still holding out for a Team Larry banner though.

Awesome report Big Mike!

As for the TPR Boomers and Haters out there...jealousy is soooo funny!!!

And the ACE rs wonder why they have such a bad rep!!?? We do nothing but invite EVERYONE to join us at events and on trips, and they are just so terrible!!! Maybe the food wasn't passed out early enough???

I know a few people that work at SFGAM, some supervisors and some ride opps, they one thing that drives them crazy are coaster enthusiasts(Acers). I talked with one of they employees and they had to get the Deja Vu track shipped out as fast they were taking it down because off people trying ti steel the bolts.

That is odd that Big Mike banners are disappearing

Here is how you can put them back up or get your own now!

Here is how to get you own Big Mike Banner to show your support for good ole Big Mike:

1. Hit profile on top of the screen under FAQ.

2. Then hit profile again, but not the same profile button you hit the last time, this one is midscreen.

3. Then hit signature.

4. Use code robb gave us below.

Once again here is the code to add to your signature:

[URL=http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41995][img=http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/files/bigmikereaderrj7_113.jpg][/URL] 

Just copy and paste the code right into the signature box!

Good luck! Any problems, let Big Mike know!