TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Hey friends!!!!!!

Great news, we are going to have ourselves a little contest!!

Also, for the FIRST TIME EVER, the prize is going to be a VERY LIMITED EDITION prize!!!

There are only 12 of these in existance in the whole wide world!!!!

The winner will be the ONLY person in humanity to have one of these other than Big Mike!!

By now you should have guessed it is one of the Official Big Mike Road Show 2008 T-Shirts!!!

It comes neatly washed and is just like a game worn jersey!!

Just in time for the holidays too!!!

This is a once in a lifetime chance, until wa have another contest. LOL.

These shirts are sure to go up in value as they will soon be retired to make way for the new and improved Official Big Mike Road Show 2009 T-Shirts!!

The ACE Museum is even asking for one of these!

There will only be ONE winner this time around and it will be the FIRST person who guesses the big name celebrity that Big Mike hung out with this past weekend!!!

Everyone is allowed 3 guesses and if no one answers correctly, the shirt will stay in the vault at Big Mike World Headquarters.

Guess anyone, ya never know!!

The answer will not be revealed even if someone guesses it until the next trip report is posted.

Good luck to all!!!

Also, to answer Gary, sometime in Jan or Feb I sit down and summarize all the remaining coasters I need to ride and where the majority of them are located, plus I see which are the closest 50 coasters still to ride near Big Mike World Headquarters, plus I see where all the new for 2009 coasters are being built, and then I see where all the really cool friends that have invited me back to visit again are, and then I find out which really super awesome TPR trip or trips I will be going on, and finally then I can come up with the Official 2009 Big Mike Road Show Schedule!!!

I bet everyone did not know how hard this was.

Ok Everybody, get your 3 guesses in starting NOW!!!!!

Peace, Big Mike

There will only be ONE winner this time around and it will be the FIRST person who guesses the big name celebrity that Big Mike hung out with this past weekend!!!

That's the broadest field ever. Hints, Mike, hints. Male/Female? Old/Young?

Until then, I'm going with:

1. Englebert Humperdink

2. Shatner

3. Larry

1. Derek Jeter

2. Will Smith

3. David Letterman

Hey, Mike, do you have the Sea Dragon credit at Jungle Jack Landing in Columbus, OH? (formerly Wyandot Lake). If not, stop by and get it on your way to or from your Diamondback/KI trip.

Let Kayla and I know when you are going to KI, we will go get the Diamondback credit with you.

1. Rick Astley

2. Jay Leno

3. Derek Jeter

I wanted to also put in David Letterman, but that would be one guess too many, so I went with the obvious.

Mike, I don't know where exactly you're travels will take you next year, but if you are heading to Michigan's Adventure let me know. I'm planning on going there sometime next year.

OK here are my guesses:

1- Dale Jarrett

2 - David Reutimann

3 - Dale Earnhart Jr.

I am picking NASCAR drivers because I am 99% sure the drivers were in New York City for the awards banquet. I am also 99% sure I read somewhere through the past 208 pages that Big Mike works for UPS, so I picked a past and present UPS driver.

I am picking NASCAR drivers because I am 99% sure the drivers were in New York City for the awards banquet. I am also 99% sure I read somewhere through the past 208 pages that Big Mike works for UPS, so I picked a past and present UPS driver.

^^ Check out Sherlock Holmes. Smart guesses. Can I change my guesses?

1. Nascar drivers

2. Late Night TV hosts

3. Baseball players.