TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Hello Friends!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!!

The Big Mike Road Show 2008 postponed its trip up to the Boston area this weekend and just stayed home and relaxed!

Now I know how the major singing acts that tour the country feel after traveling non stop for months from place to place!

The weekend came and I just did not have the ooompf to get up and go again, plus I had no one scheduled to meet up with too, so it made it an easier decision.

The official press release will state that I was suffering from a sore throat and could not perform!

We will try the Boston area maybe later in September after South Carolina, Michigan, and The Coaster Palooza visit, and right before California!

It also did not help that I had 6 fantasy football drafts this weekend either! I have to win enough money for my TPR trip addiction ya know!

Anyway, my friend Patrick sent me a picture to the answer of this weeks ducky game, I always appreciate the help just like Beemer Boy did last time!

The funny thing is that Patrick guessed and got locked into 9 before he found a 10th ducky, but was a good enough sport to still send the picture!

I will post the picture now and ask for your thoughts and comments and tell Patrick if he should be happy or sad that he was not allowed to change his guess

Magic Springs and Crystal Falls in Arkansas goes up tonight!!!

Peace, Big Mike

Duckie_Answers2.jpg.f48023a921d16d982db91a2e5edfbe1a.jpg

Nice ..win by default! I really thought that one duck was a lightbulb in that picture. The ball pit one was tough as well, I kept staring at that little kid wondering what he was thinking about.

Thats what I thought as well. I seriously looked at it for 10 minutes, and thought "No, Big Mike wouldn't do that! Or would he....nahhh" and went with 9. Crap!!!!

Yes! Rubber Duckies Round 3 here I come!

It seems the Ducky by the Thunderation sign is going to be the one that most people missed. I studied that thing with blurry eyes at like 8:00 in the morning. I wasn't 100% sure, but I guess I was sure enough to count it, and I'm glad that I did!

You picked some great hiding spots Big Mike. I'm looking forward to the next round!

Do you have any Michigan plans set in stone yet?

Anyway, my friend Patrick sent me a picture to the answer of this weeks ducky game, I always appreciate the help just like Beemer Boy did last time!

The funny thing is that Patrick guessed and got locked into 9 before he found a 10th ducky, but was a good enough sport to still send the picture!

I will post the picture now and ask for your thoughts and comments and tell Patrick if he should be happy or sad that he was not allowed to change his guess

Dearest Friends,

I am just posting what Patrick sent me to see if you guys think he should be happy or sad with his first guess.

The OFFICIAL FINAL answer will be announced tomorrow!

Peace, Big Mike