TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

I'm going with 5 rubber duckies Mike. I was expecting to see the rubber duck with the underwear ladies as well.

I also like the pink fuzzy hat. That must have come from Europe too.

The team Larry shirt is a classic! I would assume the C on it is for Captain, correct?

After viewing this trip report, September can't come soon enough. Great job as always!

Mike, loving your report as ever and a BTW - you can't have ex- step kids stupid! (even though you can have ex-wives obviously). Thats like saying for example your wives sister had a couple of kids, and it made you Uncle Mike. You didn't become ex uncle Mike just because you got divorced did you?? - no I thought not. Your own kids don't become ex-kids after a divorce do they ? - NO. Glad you had a good time with the step kids, it looks like you did.

"Ex-step kids" sounded right to me. If you marry someone with kids from a previous marriage, they become step kids. If you then divorce, how is there a technical connection to them unless by adoption? Maybe I'm wrong or just confused.

Either way, still enjoying the report as always, Mike! And yeah, the Rock looks somewhat, um, "odd" up close.

there was either 16 or 5, I wasnt sure if I was supposed to count the thing with scuba gear or glasses just kidding looks like awesome fun though and I am glad you had fun with your "kids previously known as step kids"

It's very refreshing to see scantily clad hot babes back in the Big Mike Road show. The fans (at least this one) are pleased! Oh yeah.. The rest of the photos and TR were great too. It really looked like you were all having a great time.

Thanks for all the great comments!!

Nay - I liked Grease, that was my 2nd time seeing it. I always enjoyed Grease and the songs, so maybe I am biased lol.

Taylor Hicks added a little pizazz to it too.

I would rate it behind Wicked, Jersey Boys, Young Frankenstein, Legally Blonde, and Mamma Mia.

I would rate it ahead of Chorus Line, Avenue Q, Chicago, Rent, Spring Awakening, Little Mermaid, Hairspray, Spamalot, Lion King, Phantom, and Xanadu.

No particular order listed above.

I would see it a 3rd time with you

Peace, Big Mike

Is this a trick game?

I spot "1" rubber ducky, "5" different times!

Awesome update as always, Big Mike!

I appreciate the babes in underwear. I feel like I'm visiting the old BMRS.

I also like the picture of the Volley Ball match

Thanks for working your magic.

It's much appreciated.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of what's to come from the BMRS!

As always, have fun, & safe travels!

Brian

It looks like you and your "ex-step kids" had a great time in the big NYC! You made me want to scurry over and take a visit. If only I had the cash!

Would you mind telling me how old your "ex-step kids" are, or is that too personal? If it is, don't bother answering.

Looking forward to more of Big Mikes travels. Keep up the good work dude!

Hi everyone!! Coming at you live from UPS on my Blackberry again. I just got out of a meeting, and now I am NOT switching shifts yet, too valuable I guess! So now I have to be back at work again on Sundays, so this will postpone Kings Island for now. I will PM everyone who was interested in meeting up when I get home. Too many to do on my Blackberry. This was going to be a big meet too. Instead now, The Big Mike Road Show 2008 will now visit Hershey Park this Friday at opening to spend the day and ride Farhenheit! I will also hit Knoebels either going there or coming back. Anyone want to meet up at Hershey??? Let me know! Once again, sorry about Kings Island. Msybe later in the year as I still need 3 credits there and have a seasons pass this year! Peace, Big Mike

It looks like you and your "ex-step kids" had a great time in the big NYC! You made me want to scurry over and take a visit. If only I had the cash!

Would you mind telling me how old your "ex-step kids" are, or is that too personal? If it is, don't bother answering.

Looking forward to more of Big Mikes travels. Keep up the good work dude!

Sam is 15, Danielle is 13, and John is 12.

Hey Friends!!!

Hershey Park at opening is confirmed on Friday July 25th!

Hope to see some friends there!

Maybe we will play another "find the ducky" game

The correct answer was indeed 5, so everyone who guessed 5, and I will post later who it was, now has 1 point towards the end of the year prize.

Have a great weekend everybody and do some coastering!!!

Peace, Big Mike

Ah Man, why didn't I post that I counted five, I actually played the game but I won't get a BMP (Big Mike Point) because I forgot to post it...

I will have to try and get some BMP's another way!

Keep up the good work on the Roadshow Mike!

Matt

Hello my friends!!

After further consideration, the previous "find the ducky" game has been changed to the practice round!!

To be fair to all the Big Mike Readers, I don't want to leave anyone out who wants to join in on the fun, so the next time we play "find the ducky" will be the OPENING round of the contest, and EVERYONE will be eligible to win The Big Mike Road Show 2008 End of the Year Prize"!!!

Just another added fun thing to do on The Big Mike Road Show 2008 to entertain the valuable readers

Peace, Big Mike