TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Hi everyone!

Big Mike coming to you live from China!

Thanks for keeping the picks going.

I will be coming home at the end of the week, so the Not So Epic entries better be in by then!!!

All is well and more updates when I get back home!

Peace, Big Mike

I will be coming home at the end of the week, so the Not So Epic entries better be in by then!!!

Big Mike, I thought the China trip went through the 27th. Are you leaving early? Do you get back on Sunday US time or Sunday Shanghai time?

^Maybe I missed the intent of this post, but it just seems a bit bitchy and unnecessary... just sayin'.

-Lady "can't we all just get along?" Bebe

It read that way to me, too, so if you missed something then so did I. This thread has been very active with trip reports and duckie games, etc., lately. So for someone who has a Big Mike reader banner in their signature it doesn't seem like this person is very active in this thread at all or they would know what all has been happening in here.

Keep up the good work, Big Mike! We appreciate all the content you bring us! Have fun on the rest of your trip and safe travels home!

I love how you changed the title to "Thread on Hold"

I thought the Big Mike Road Show has been on hold for like 3 months now.

Good luck on your 200 updates by the end of the year.

Yeah, I've got to agree with the ladies on this one. This is kind of a dickish post. As a matter of fact, most of your posts in this thread are kind of dickish and snarky, not to mention pushy. Big Mike is just having fun with life and traveling as much as he can, and when he gets the time, he shares it with us. He even goes WAY out of his way to provide us with games and prizes, which he definitely has to do none of. Sometimes there just isn't time for updates. Sometimes people actually have to live life.

I know that Big Mike would never call anyone out on here, as he wouldn't want to offend anyone or hurt anyone's feelings, so I'm doing it for me, cause your posts kind of tick me off. Big Mike is one of, if not the nicest, most caring people I've ever met. Give it a rest.

Like Brandy said, keep up the good work, Big Mike! I know I've been kind of slacking on my posts lately, cause school has consumed me. But, I do check in enough to keep updated and always look forward to your updates. Hope you and Megan are having a blast in China, and safe travels on your way back!

Thanks everyone!

It is now official, Big Mike has left the group and is at the airport hotel for tomorrows flight.

About one day left to get those semi final Not So Epic entries in!!

Funny story, Megan and I left with Elissa to come home early and when we checked into the hotel, the check in lady asked me point blank... Mr. Betzler, will you be sleeping with Ms. Alvey tonight?

THAT would have been a great ending to the trip lol!

Peace, Big Mike

I love how you changed the title to "Thread on Hold"

I thought the Big Mike Road Show has been on hold for like 3 months now.

Good luck on your 200 updates by the end of the year.

Yeah, I've got to agree with the ladies on this one. This is kind of a dickish post. As a matter of fact, most of your posts in this thread are kind of dickish and snarky, not to mention pushy. Big Mike is just having fun with life and traveling as much as he can, and when he gets the time, he shares it with us. He even goes WAY out of his way to provide us with games and prizes, which he definitely has to do none of. Sometimes there just isn't time for updates. Sometimes people actually have to live life.

I know that Big Mike would never call anyone out on here, as he wouldn't want to offend anyone or hurt anyone's feelings, so I'm doing it for me, cause your posts kind of tick me off. Big Mike is one of, if not the nicest, most caring people I've ever met. Give it a rest.

Like Brandy said, keep up the good work, Big Mike! I know I've been kind of slacking on my posts lately, cause school has consumed me. But, I do check in enough to keep updated and always look forward to your updates. Hope you and Megan are having a blast in China, and safe travels on your way back!

All I'm saying is that Big Mike said at the beginning of the year that there would be 200 episodes (fact) and that his schedule would be park on monday, Sightseeing on Tuesday, Park on Wednesday, Sightseeing on Thursday, Grab-Bag on Friday (fact). If you look at this http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61658 He's only at 60 episodes. I'm just trying in my stupid dumb way to remind him to keep up the Road Show.

I apologize to everyone who I've hurt including the Big Man.

Bebes pick AZ Cardinals

rolercstrluvr already picked both the St Louis and the AZ Cardinals.

Here's my Super Epic entry: 18

IMAG0444.1024px.thumb.jpg.b5b62e2e4b3b916f42524f8252b17d0f.jpg

Some of the signs are hard to read due to the bright sun that day, but they all said "We Love Big Mike". You can see that if you enhance it with photoshop, as I did below:

IMAG0444.1024px.enhanced.thumb.jpg.d5c9994a73ac3830023ae2cca1b5cfea.jpg

If the team at Big Mike World Headquarters disqualify too many people in that picture because the signs are less than visible, I also have a clearly visible picture with 15 that I took after manually adjusting the brightness on my camera:

IMAG0448.1024px.thumb.jpg.ce9bf752dd2b466ed68932079c7568e2.jpg

Congrats Arosiana & Ahecht!!!!! We won't bother posting Coreysjunk's paltry pic of 3.

Same from me... I unfortunately fell behind and had hoped to get out for a last ditch effort this afternoon... but my training run for the upcoming Marine Corps Marathon took precedence on my time. Good luck in the finals to both of you!