TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Dang Stupid computer...missed the last ducky contest with a crashed hard drive and by the time I got it fixed the guessing had closed. Didn't feel too bad about it since I found fifteen duckies and the majority seemed to be going with sixteen. Now I see the posted finds and of course I would have been right! Isn't that the way it always goes.........

Bring on the next round!!!

DID KATIE HOLMES LEAVE TOM CRUISE FOR BIG MIKE?

BREAKING NEWS - TMZ is reporting that Katie Holmes breakup with Tom Cruise may be the result of desiring another Mega star!

Sources have told TMZ that the famous legendary coaster rider Big Mike and Katie have been secretly rendezvousing everytime they are both in New York together!

TMZ sources say that "Big Mike" Betzler is currently one of the hottest celebrities on the planet right now, with a major motion picture opening right now using his intellectual property of his Magical Mikey shirts in the movie Magic Mike.

Big Mike has Traveled the World Riding Roller Coasters in his ultra cool gold shirt, and rumor has it that Katie Holmes has met up secretly with Big Mike on many occasions for a late night roll in the hay.

TMZ has also learned of a possible sex tape that may come to light very soon!

When asked by TMZ about the possible other man, Tom Cruise had this to say: "How can I compete with a guy that good looking? He is the only person who could pull off a steal of my wife and I knew something was up when Katie kept saying "Oh, that's why they call you Big Mike" in her sleep.

TMZ has learned that Big Mike will be traveling on The Big Mike Road Show 2012 World Tour - Northern California Leg for the next two weeks, will Katie meet up with him again? We will have to wait and see.

a1.thumb.jpg.2552f7df9a8ec68b98eacffc10bc3b03.jpg

Katie: Damn, I am going to have this guy in the sack daily as soon as I can get rid of Tom!

The Big Mike Road Show 2012 World Tour continues with it's Northern California Leg of the tour from July 4th to July 14th!

Here is the tentative tour schedule:

Wed July 4th - Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk in the evening.

Thur July 5th - Gilroy Gardens in the morning and Alameda Fair in the evening.

Fri July 6th - Happy Hollow in the morning and California's Great America following that for the rest of the night.

Sat July 7th - Oakland Zoo, Pixieland, Funtown at Micke Grove, Funderland and John's Incredible Pizza.

Sun July 8th - Rotary Storyland, Blackbeards, and Kiwanis Kiddieland. Yosemite National Park in the evening.

Mon July 9th - Yosemite National Park.

Tue July 10th - Train Town in the morning and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom following that for the rest of the night.

Wed July 11th - San Francisco sight seeing.

Thur July 12th - San Francisco sight seeing.

Fri July 13th - San Francisco sight seeing and San Francisco Giants game at night.

Sat July 14th - Fly back to Big Mike World Heaquarters.

See everyone there!!!

Peace, Big Mike

Article

MERCED -- Mike Betzler is the Johnny Cash of roller coaster riding.

Like the legendary Man in Black, he's been everywhere, man.

Case in point, the 47-year-old Montville, N.J., resident, who goes by the nickname "Big Mike," had ridden 1,147 roller coasters in his lifetime. That number became 1,148 on Sunday, as Betzler rode the Go-Gator roller coaster at Kiddieland in Merced's Applegate Park.

'Big Mike' Betzler of Montville, N.J., rides the Go-Gator roller coaster at the Kiwanis Kiddieland on Sunday at Applegate Park in Merced. Betzler is trying to ride every roller coaster in the United States. He says he's ridden 1,148 and has 26 to go.

Betzler and his girlfriend Megan MacCausland were hosted at the amusement park by members of the Kiwanis Club of Greater Merced. He came to Kid- dieland on his quest to ride every roller coaster in the United States. By his count, he has 26 left to go.

A supervisor for United Parcel Service, Betzler said he's also ridden roller coasters in 27 countries. He's been drawn to roller coasters since childhood. Initially, he was afraid of them.

Betzler recalled family trips to the amusement park, sitting on a park bench with his mother, while his brother and father enjoyed the roller coasters. "Once I got over that fear, it became an obsession to ride as much as I can," he said.

Thus far, he hasn't gotten tired of it. "I get tired of ones that beat you up and hurt you. I won't ride those. But if they're nice and smooth, or big giant roller coasters, I'll ride those all day," he said.

Betzler said the biggest roller coaster he's ever ridden is the Kingda Ka in his home state of New Jersey at Six Flags Great Adventure. According to Six Flags' website, the ride is the tallest roller coaster in the world, and the fastest in North America, traveling from zero to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds.

After he's been on all of the roller coasters in the United States, Betzler said, he'll still keep riding.

"Luckily they keep building more every year, so I'll have more to visit," he said. "I'll keep riding until I am too old."

Wayne King, vice president of the Kiwanis Club of Greater Merced, said he was pleased Betzler finally made it to Merced. "We're glad he came and made the trip," King said.

Betzler said he'll soon be traveling to China, where he'll undoubtedly ride more roller coasters.

Read more here: http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2012/07/09/2412651/new-jersey-mans-passion-for-roller.html#storylink=cpy

Big Mike Road Show Not So Epic Contest:

coreysjunk

printersdevil78

the bebes

high roller

arosania

ahecht

Our 6 Finalists are now in the quarter-final round and now must take a picture next to a Dipping Dots booth with a sign that says "Big Mike is Da Man"

First 4 to post a picture moves on to the semi-final round!

Good luck!

Peace, Big Mike

009.thumb.JPG.95c1aeb677e152ab0f146cf80be7e658.JPG

Big Mike is Da Man!