TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

hmmm... I suddenly feel the need to want to change my ducky guess #, but I was just locked in. Can I still change my guess and get re-locked in?

If not, it's okay and I'll just have to be more careful next time! And hope I'm not wrong after all!

Big Mike has decided that since there has been confusion, there needs to be something done about this round!

Big Mike Production's top bosses all want the game to just go on as is, but Big Mike does not want his Valuable Big Mike Readers to feel short changed or cheated, so Big Mike is over ruling everyone and for the first time ever in the history of Find the Ducky, all players may now change your guess if you think that "The Official Hiding Spot" ducky did not count!

Big Mike tried to tip everyone off on the first post of the ducky, the one in which I tell you that this is the ducky that you are looking for, by saying EVERY ducky after this one counts! Maybe I should have capitalized or bolded EVERY??

Anyway, if you want to increase your guess by one if you thought that particlar picture did not count, feel free to right now!

Everyone who changes will still get to keep the order in which they guessed!!!

Lots of time still left, Saturday at Midnight!!!

Peace, Big Mike

PS - Big Mike will change the original post also to avoid confusion.

Coming kind of late to this update, but it was typically awesome. Here's me looking at the pictures:

"Oh, cool, I love old Santa's Village type places! ... Cute princess!... Wow, nice that they put a little work into theming up their Dragon Coaster, that's cute, well done... Yeah, that fire truck ride looks FUN!... Yeah, turtles are always a pleasu-

HOLY EFFING CHRISTMAS THAT IS NASTY!!!1!!1!!!"

(I HATE tarantulas... )

Anyway, if you want to increase your guess by one if you thought that particlar picture did not count, feel free to right now!

Thank you Big Mike! You truly are the nicest guy on TPR! Sorry I'm so slow in the head sometimes.

It confused me because the caption said, "The official hiding place is Kurt" so I thought it meant the ducky in the photo did not count because Kurt is the hiding place... looking back I probably was over-thinking it.

My guess is 9 duckies! And thank you very much for giving us another chance... and for putting this awesome, fun competition together for us!! It gives me something to look forward to every week.

Big Mike Production's top bosses all want the game to just go on as is, but Big Mike does not want his Valuable Big Mike Readers to feel short changed or cheated, so Big Mike is over ruling everyone and for the first time ever in the history of Find the Ducky, all players may now change your guess if you think that "The Official Hiding Spot" ducky did not count!

In that case, lock me in for 9!

I cry "FOUL"! I was the only one to guess nine duckies until the rule was changed now everybody is picking it! I must have been the only one who read the rule and now penalized for it. Bummer.

Keeping The Valuable Big Mike Readers happy is a job in itself lol, so "IF" the correct answer is 9, you will get 2 entries since you followed the rules!

If it is not 9 then no harm done!

Peace, Big Mike

Hello Valuable Big Mike Readers!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed The Mighty Big Man's debut on The Price is Right!!!

If anyone was unfortunate enough to miss Big Mike's shenanigans, here is an assortment of his antics!

After viewing the screen shots, please post your favorites so Big Mike can perform them again next time!

Each shot is labeled for your enjoyment

Also, still lots of time to go back to page 700 and enter the FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY CONTEST!!! It is SO EASY and you can win some really cool prizes for basically no effort at all!

Peace, Big Mike

465.thumb.JPG.c5d2f2ca8ceb846620f61a38ac15fd4a.JPG

DEBUT SHOT

466.thumb.JPG.8e52e409ae925e30911a1c90f81fc362.JPG

STANDING OVATION

467.thumb.JPG.e630983899d498d90a22ee0a8013534a.JPG

ASS CHECKING

468.thumb.JPG.917caa96396183a508089bedb0674035.JPG

THUMBS UP

469.thumb.JPG.7cbaa121a640d29de712d05a11e8eb4e.JPG

HAPPY WAVE

470.thumb.JPG.b0089fe1b9341573c831162b08385fc1.JPG