TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Hello Valuable Big Mike Readers!!!

The Chicago/Wisconsin leg of The Big Mike Road Show 2012 World Tour is about to begin and I wanted to share with you the upcoming schedule for possible meet ups and an idea of the super fun stuff in store for The Mighty Big Man!!!

Friday May 25th

Visit "The Fonz" statue in Milwaukee Wisconsin at 8am - Checking off one of the things on Big Mike's Top 50 Always Wanted To Do List!

Tour Lambeau Field in Green Bay Wisconsin at 10:30am - Checking off one of the things on Big Mike's Top 50 Always Wanted To Do List!

Visit Bay Beach Amusement Park in Green Bay Wisconsin at 1pm - A new park credit for Big Mike and ride new coaster credit Zippen Pippen!

* Lambeau and Bay Beach could switch if tour is sold out early.

Knuckleheads in Wisconsin Dells at 8pm - New park and coaster credit for Big Mike!

Saturday May 26th

Mount Olympus Amusement Park at 10am - Opening of brand new water park and 2 coaster credits for Big Mike!

Timber Falls at 7pm - A Megan credit run.

Sunday May 27th

Little Amerricka Amusement Park at Noon - New park credit and 4 coaster credits for Big Mike!

Par-King Mini Golf at 4pm - One of the Top 5 Best Mini Golfs in the USA, often ranked #1. Round 2 of Mike vs. Megan!

Six Flags Great America at 6pm - 2 new coaster credits for Big Mike, including the New for 2012 X-Flight!

Monday May 28th

Santa's Village at 11am - New park and coaster credit for Big Mike!

Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field at 1:30pm - Checking off one of the things on Big Mike's Top 50 Always Wanted To Do List!

Kilwin's Ice Cream at 5pm - Megan tries to visit every Kilwin's in the USA!

Remember, you still have a few days to get the FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY guesses in!!!

If you do see Big Mike over the holiday weekend, make sure to ask for a Big Mike Goodie Bag!!!

Peace, Big Mike

You take the ducky and post a pic of you and the ducky!

Leaving the ducky for others makes me wonder if we should do it that way too, will have to think about that for the future.

Big Mike, I know a while back you were asking for the "lurkers" to post so you knew people were reading.

I just want to say the Big Mike Road Show is like my morning cup of coffee, without reading the updates, my day just doesn't seem complete!

Thanks Big Man, maybe see you "live" some day in a park!

Conneaut Lake is my home park, and I have been riding the Blue Steak since I have been old enough to sit under the lap bars!

2 DUCKIES HAVE BEEN REPORTEDLY FOUND!!!

Rumor has it that the Six Flags Magic Mountain and the I-X Indoor Amusement duckies have been found, but you get your position in the draft order whenever you post them on here!

Since Big Mike is away all Memorial Day weekend, the find the double ducky deadline has been extended to Monday night at midnight!

Good luck all!!

Peace, Big Mike

PS - Big Mike is writing this from inside a go cart at Mt. Olympus right now waiting to ride!

AND..... I'm going to guess SIX duckies in the report!!!!

AND.... Here are FOUR more DUCKIES that have been found. I'll take (at least) 12 consecutive picks, please. DOH!!!!

PS - How appropriate to find the Uncle Sam Ducky at SeaWorld during Memorial Day Weekend!!!!!

169097098_SFMMDucky.jpg.8f170a821fe00400b98cb363984dcdf2.jpg

SFMM Ducky

2036636265_BoomersElCajonDucky.JPG.1a0126db78078d5a9e4bb3c7681b3e79.JPG

Boomers Ducky

716947412_BelmontDucky.JPG.7e0c5e51b9981bfe4977e3e062cac2fa.JPG

Belmont Ducky

1465017958_SeaWorldDucky.JPG.f56a58f067097e780f0c6ebccbec4f91.JPG

SeaWorld Ducky

John's Incredible Pizza in Riverside was an impressive discount pizza buffet. The place was clean and modern. It had soooo many different choices of pizza, a good looking salad buffet, icees, several desserts, 10 or so pastas and soup. The arcade was pretty big and even had a legit carnival ride inside, as well as the Incredible Coaster. Did we ride the coaster and get the credit??? You'll just have to wait for the official trip report to find out. The only thing I CAN tell you that we did:

WE GOT THE DUCKY!!!!!

360017131_JohnsIncrediblePizzaRiversideDucky.JPG.05c9c44e8227f6bb11a36c4c22c901fa.JPG

Johns Incredible Pizza Riverside Ducky