TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Drum roll........

The big announcement in 5

The Big Mike Road Show proudly presents.....

FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new for 2012 contest, bringing back a Big Mike Road Show favorite... Find the Ducky... and adding a twist!

How many Valuable Big Mike Readers remember looking for those Mikestery Cards???

Now, Big Mike combines both games into one mega game!!!!!

There will be weekly Find the Ducky games once again, but as an added bonus, Big Mike actually hides the ducky at the park for a Valuable Big Mike Reader to go find!

Thus, you have to find the duckies in the update and then find the ducky at the park, creating the mega contest FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY!!!

That's not all my friends!!! Instead of having a lottery draw to decide any winners (which was a little too boring for The Big Man), Big Mike has come up with an outstanding idea!!!

Every player guessing correctly on a Find the Ducky Game will get one entry, and anyone actually finding and posting the ducky that is hidden at a park will get 3 entries!

Now the fun part!

Big Mike has picked 10 sporting events that will decide winners of FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY, they are:

NFL SUPERBOWL

MLB WORLD SERIES

NHL STANLEY CUP

NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIP

KENTUCKY DERBY

MASTERS GOLF

WIMBLEDON TENNIS

NCAA MARCH MADNESS

and since we may have lots of ladies playing,

THE MISS USA CONTEST!!!

This will be like a fantasy sports game draft, with every entry you win in FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY, you may choose ANY team or person in the above categories and if they win it all, YOU win it all!!!

You can pick the odds on favorite to win, you can pick your die hard team to win, as long as you have an entry, you have a chance to win!!!

There will be a master list displayed when the game starts with every team and every person who can be picked, and once a Big Mike Valuable Reader picks that team or person, no one else can pick that team/person and they are yours until the Championship is decided!

There will be 10 winners a year, and then there will be one huge gigantic contest from every entry at the end of the season for The Grand Prize!!!

PRIZES:

The 10 yearly championship winners will each win a brand new, never offered before, Big Mike Road Show T-shirt, (pictured below with an actually sewn on logo in all sizes!!!) (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL.) BUT....... These T-Shirts are not any ordinary T-Shirt, they are......

MAGICAL MIKEY T-SHIRTS!!!!!

These NEW MAGICAL MIKEY T-shirts have special powers, and will NEVER be given away at anytime except in this contest!!!

Who wants to know what the magical powers are?????

Every time someone wins a Magical Mikey T-Shirt, the MAGICAL MIKEY shirt will reward the person a possible 3 times a year, and the shirt never expires!!!!

1. Wear your MAGICAL MIKEY T-shirt to a park one time a year and buy yourself a treat, take a picture of you wearing your shirt and displaying your treat and post it in the thread and Big Mike will refund you $5 for that treat!

2. Wear your MAGICAL MIKEY T-shirt to a TPR Bash Event or on a TPR trip and buy yourself a treat, take a picture of you wearing your shirt and displaying your treat and post it in this thread and Big Mike will refund you $5 for that treat!

3. Wear your MAGICAL MIKEY T-shirt while meeting up with Big Mike at a park during the season and Big Mike will buy you a treat on the spot!

That is 3 chances for a treat a year, year after year, and the ability to wear a very cool t-shirt!!!

Those are great prizes in itself, but there will also be a grand prize winner.

Every entry not only gets to claim a team or player, but all those entries are saved for the Grand Prize Contest at the end of the season!!!

The Grand Prize once again will be your choice of a free one week condo stay or a free 2013 season pass of your choice! (Six Flags WITH parking, Cedar Fair Platinum Pass, or $150 towards your favorite pass of your choice!)

Here are the simple rules of FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY:

1. Big Mike will post a FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY game on The Big Mike Road Show and your job is to count how many hidden rubber duckies you can find in the update and post your guess in the thread. All correct guesses will be given one entry into the contest to draft a team/player of your choice! The draft will be conducted in order of guesses, so if you are first to guess, you are first to pick!!!

2. Big Mike will also post a FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY update that shows all the Valuable Big Mike Readers several parks where Big Mike has hidden a rubber ducky, will give you clues in pictures as to where it is hidden, and whoever finds the ducky and posts a picture of you and the ducky in the thread will get THREE entries into the contest!!!

3. Big Mike will create a master list that will show the draft order and all available teams and players that can still be chosen, and when it is your turn to pick, you can select a team/player of your choice.

4. If your team or player wins one of the main events, you are declared the winner!

Simple stuff, if anyone has any questions or concerns, just ask!

Also, as a special added bonus to those Facebook friends or the lurking guests that continue to support The Big Mike Road Show with page views, you can enter the FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY contest by emailing your guesses to mikebetzler@optonline.net and you will be included in the contest also!!!

I hope everyone enjoys the contest as Big Mike goes back to his roots and bread and butter contest, FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY!

GET READY, IT IS STARTING VERY VERY SOON!!!!

MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD AS THE FIRST GUESSERS GET FIRST PICKS!!!!!

Peace, Big Mike

049.thumb.JPG.ea9d466e56e2d88e95ea79ef983cabd7.JPG

The BRAND NEW Big Mike Road Show limited edition MAGICAL MIKEY shirts in ALL sizes!

050.thumb.JPG.5dc63c5e29f461668cde381f1dc1ce1f.JPG

Professional stitched logo, no cheapo iron ons!

Sounds super awesome! It's still a little confusing for me but as the contest gets underway, I'll understand it better.

Only concern for me... I am completely clueless when it comes to professional sports. Total GP. I might know some people who are not sports GP, so when you post the players and teams, I can just ask them for advice.

As for finding the ducky in the park... don't neglect us West Coast people! If you hide one in a park within driving distance (and I'm used to long trips in the car) I'll do my best to be there and do some IRL ducky hunting!

I'm totally excited for this to get underway!

Before we debut the new FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY this Monday, we have to finish up some old business!

The Super Epic Contest turned into the Not So Super Epic Contest, as Big Mike figured out readers don't really want to go through the hassle of doing something above and beyond, but they are cool with finding duckies while relaxing at their computer!

There were 10 readers that didn't mind partaking in a little fun, so those 10 still have a little unfinished business to take care of!

Big Mike sent them out to take a picture in front of a park sign with a sign that read I love Big Mike!

They did and moved on to the 2nd round.

Those readers are:

robinschroder

hansrubens

coreysjunk

printersdevil78

griffytiffy

the bebes

high roller

arosania

ahecht

socalcoasters

They move on to round #2, where they need to get a picture of a carousel horse and themselves, name the carousel horse, and get a picture of the horse, themselves, and a sign saying the new name of the horse loves Big Mike!

* The first real big stop on The Big Mike Road Show back in 2008 was at Six Flags over Georgia where I met some really great new friends, and Shannon (wife of Beemer Boy) started me on a tradition that I still do to this day, name the horse I rode on the carousel)

That is it, 10 people going out with this quest, only the first 7 out of 10 to post this picture moves on to round #3!

Now to decide a prize. I suppose to make sure that no one gets shortchanged, we will give away the same prize as the new FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY Contest, a MAGICAL MIKEY SHIRT!!! Not sure what that is, look back a page or two

Good luck to all, there is no time limit, just the first 7 people to post the correct picture.

Peace, Big Mike

PS - FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY DEBUT GAME IS THIS MONDAY!

1486062827_supershannon.jpg.6166cbc1fd0420eabd5f291e3aa804e4.jpg

This is an example picture of a horse I named Sally, so all that is missing in this picture is a sign that says "Sally loves Big Mike"

Holy Smokes!!

That was quick, under an hour

Well it is a horse on a carousel, so the Big Mike Production team has deliberated and declared that YES, that counts!

One down, 6 spots to go!!!

Love the name too lol.

Peace, Big Mike

Get those DVR's ready, The Big Man will be on the Price is Right tomorrow!!!

Wednesday episode will feature yours truly, The Mighty Big Man!!

Look for the gold shirt, but with no lettering since the producers would not let me wear it.

Did not make it up on stage but am pretty much dead center in the audience and the over/under on how much love the camera gave Big Mike is about 25 times!

Who has the over and who has the under???

Also, check Big Mike out hanging with William Shatner and Maria Menounos, can you spot The Mighty Big Man??

One last thing, how bout them Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, with all the NHL action going on, it has taken time away from the start of FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY, but we are close!!!

Tomorrow, THE PRICE IS RIGHT, post if you spot Big Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace, Big Mike

priceisright.jpg.0a43e3ac61fd0df8a385234ec070a391.jpg

Big Mike and Megan at The Price is Right!

shatner.jpg.ccd3012b84487e361a2bd96015a516dc.jpg

Big Mike, William Shatner, and Maria Menounos!

This picture was featured in Us Weekly!

rangers.jpg.14040b50bdea79d43febc765fbc20e56.jpg

Let's Go Rangers!!!!

Stanley Cup winners coming soon!

They move on to round #2, where they need to get a picture of a carousel horse and themselves, name the carousel horse, and get a picture of the horse, themselves, and a sign saying the new name of the horse loves Big Mike!

* The first real big stop on The Big Mike Road Show back in 2008 was at Six Flags over Georgia where I met some really great new friends, and Shannon (wife of Beemer Boy) started me on a tradition that I still do to this day, name the horse I rode on the carousel)

I wholeheartedly approve of Round #2. Good luck, everyone!

Here's my entry! It's not as pretty as Arosania's, either in content or in style, but it's the best of the 25 or so one-handed photos I managed. This is really a task for two! Originally the sign was a full 8.5" X 11" sheet of paper, but I couldn't fit the sign, the horse and my big head in the shot at that size.

Just as an aside, I made it on the Las Vegas stage version of "The Price Is Right" about a decade ago. I got to play the Showcase Showdown, but I overbid and "won" only a T-shirt. But I got to meet "Blind Date" host Roger Lodge, who also hosted that version of the game show, so that was cool.

DSC01984.JPG.20ce690b746c2cefe0209eb693aa199e.JPG

"Foal of It" loves Big Mike!

Ok, Big Mike, here's my entry.

But first, a story.

I found the enumeration of "Round 2" after I got off my second plane of the day on Saturday. You see, right now I'm out serving my 2 weeks annual training for the Navy Reserve, and so I had to go hunting for a Carousel, as I'm outside of my home area. Trouble is, given that my duty this year sent me to Pearl Harbor Naval Station, the nearest "permanent" amusement park is a 5+ hour plane ride from here.

I discovered two likely candidates while scouring the island of O'ahu these past few days. The only "full size" carousel I could find is at the 50th State Fair, which doesn't open for another week and a half. There is also, however, a miniature carousel at Ala Moana, which is where this charming horse can be found.

791231693_LeiRide.JPG.cd87b10f70d6246b7443d2fef1293151.JPG

Lei Ride <3 Big Mike

Since it's difficult to see the sign, here it is to show how much Lei Ride loves you, Big Mike!

Sign2.jpg.97691bc357c71b417d80b3c2993a7c54.jpg

see?

And if you need anymore buttering up to accept my offering, Big Mike, let me know and I'll gladly post pictures of a few of the culture credits out here.

-HighRoller

Thanks!

Vey nice!

That is 4 entries, only room for 3 more

Peace, Big Mike

PS - Big Mike's appearance on The Price is Right was moved to Monday, May 21st, so you still have LOTS of time to set those DRVs!!!

That is not mean, just did not expect the Stanley Cup Playoffs to take up so much of my time!

I do have one of the reports you requested, the I/X Indoor Amusement Park already done, just have to finish up the contest details!

Hopefully tonight, but the Rangers are on, Go Rangers!!!

Peace, Big Mike

Hello Valuable Big Mike Readers!!!!

Welcome to FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY!!!

This new contest is "guest", "lurker", and "Facebook Friend" friendly!!! Read through to see how you can play too!!

Also, you get a HUGE edge by being first to see these updates and being able to be first to pick, so SUBSCRIBE to The Big Mike Road Show NOW to get a HUGE advantage on the other players!!! You will be notified as soon as something important is posted!! SUBSCRIBE before even reading any further, you will be glad you did and won't be like "Uh, I missed when this got posted and I could have won!"

This is a brand new contest starting today that ANYONE on TPR or elsewhere can play, even if you have never played a Find the Ducky game before. Heck, you can even just guess while not even looking at the update, that is how easy it is to win!

FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new for 2012 contest, bringing back a Big Mike Road Show favorite... Find the Ducky... and adding a twist!

How many Valuable Big Mike Readers remember looking for those Mikestery Cards???

Now, Big Mike combines both games into one mega game!!!!!

There will be weekly Find the Ducky games once again, but as an added bonus, Big Mike actually hides the ducky at the park for a Valuable Big Mike Reader to go find!

Thus, you have to find the duckies in the update and then find the ducky at the park, creating the mega contest FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY!!!

That's not all my friends!!! Instead of having a lottery draw to decide any winners (which was a little too boring for The Big Man), Big Mike has come up with an outstanding idea!!!

Every player guessing correctly on a Find the Ducky Game will get one entry, and anyone actually finding and posting the ducky that is hidden at a park will get 3 entries!

Now the fun part!

Big Mike has picked 9 sporting events that will decide winners of FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY, they are:

NFL SUPERBOWL

MLB WORLD SERIES

NHL STANLEY CUP

NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIP

KENTUCKY DERBY

MASTERS GOLF

NCAA MARCH MADNESS

and since we may have lots of ladies playing,

THE MISS USA CONTEST!!!

This will be like a fantasy sports game draft, with every entry you win in FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY, you may choose ANY team or person in the above categories and if they win it all, YOU win it all!!!

You can pick the odds on favorite to win, you can pick your die hard team to win, as long as you have an entry, you have a chance to win!!!

There will be a master list displayed when the game starts with every team and every person who can be picked, and once a Big Mike Valuable Reader picks that team or person, no one else can pick that team/person and they are yours until the Championship is decided!

There will be 9 winners a year, and then there will be one huge gigantic contest from every entry at the end of the season for The Grand Prize!!!

As long as you have ONE single entry by years end, you have a chance for THE GRAND PRIZE!!!

PRIZES:

The 9 yearly championship winners will each win a brand new, never offered before, Big Mike Road Show T-shirt, (pictured below with an actually sewn on logo in all sizes!!!) (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL.) BUT....... These T-Shirts are not any ordinary T-Shirt, they are......

MAGICAL MIKEY T-SHIRTS!!!!!

These NEW MAGICAL MIKEY T-SHIRTS have special powers, and will NEVER be given away at anytime except in this contest!!!

Who wants to know what the magical powers are?????

Every time someone wins a Magical Mikey T-Shirt, the MAGICAL MIKEY shirt will reward the person a possible 3 times a year, and the shirt never expires!!!!

1. Wear your MAGICAL MIKEY T-shirt to a park one time a year and buy yourself a treat, take a picture of you wearing your shirt and displaying your treat and post it in the thread and Big Mike will refund you $5 for that treat!

2. Wear your MAGICAL MIKEY T-shirt to a TPR Bash Event or on a TPR trip and buy yourself a treat, take a picture of you wearing your shirt and displaying your treat and post it in this thread and Big Mike will refund you $5 for that treat!

3. Wear your MAGICAL MIKEY T-shirt while meeting up with Big Mike at a park during the season and Big Mike will buy you a treat on the spot!

That is 3 chances for a treat a year, year after year, and the ability to wear a very cool t-shirt!!!

Those are great prizes in itself, but there will also be a grand prize winner.

Every entry not only gets to claim a team or player, but all those entries are saved for the Grand Prize Contest at the end of the season!!!

The Grand Prize once again will be your choice of a free one week condo stay or a free 2013 season pass of your choice! (Six Flags WITH parking, Cedar Fair Platinum Pass, or $150 towards your favorite pass of your choice!)

ALL OF THIS FOR JUST GUESSING DUCKIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Here are the simple rules of FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY:

1. Big Mike will post a FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY game on The Big Mike Road Show and your job is to count how many hidden rubber duckies you can find in the update and post your guess in the thread. All correct guesses will be given one entry into the contest to draft a team/player of your choice! The draft will be conducted in order of guesses, so if you are first to guess, you are first to pick!!!

2. Big Mike will also post a FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY update that shows all the Valuable Big Mike Readers several parks where Big Mike has hidden a rubber ducky, will give you clues in pictures as to where it is hidden, and whoever finds the ducky and posts a picture of you and the ducky in the thread will get THREE entries into the contest!!!

3. Big Mike will create a master list that will show the draft order and all available teams and players that can still be chosen, and when it is your turn to pick, you can select a team/player of your choice.

4. If your team or player wins one of the main events, you are declared the winner!

Simple stuff, if anyone has any questions or concerns, just ask!

Also, as a special added bonus to those Facebook friends or the lurking guests that continue to support The Big Mike Road Show with page views, you can enter the FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY contest by emailing your guesses to mikebetzler@optonline.net and you will be included in the contest also!!!

I hope everyone enjoys the contest as Big Mike goes back to his roots and bread and butter contest, FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY!

MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD AS THE FIRST GUESSERS GET FIRST PICKS!!!!!

Today's kickoff episode of FIND THE DOUBLE DUCKY comes to us from Cleveland Ohio, and it is the I-X INDOOR AMUSEMENT PARK!!!

This annual amusement park has been running for tons of years, and it runs for about 3 weeks a year, but it has 4 coaster credits!!!

Big Mike had a LOT of fun, and hopefully you will enjoy it enough to make a trip there next year!

Check out the park with Big Mike and keep an eye out for those duckies!!! When you are done reading, post how many duckies you think you found but don't give away the hiding places!!!

Good luck to all, I hope you enjoy!

Peace, Big Mike

Ducky guessing concludes on Saturday! As soon as your post says Sunday, you are too late! Get the guesses in fast to get early picks in the draft! Remember also, your post cannot be "edited", once you pick, that is it!

025.thumb.JPG.ec2154e9dd216f39aba8eaa6beb64bcb.JPG

Here is the ducky that everyone will be trying to find in this update!

Remember, this ducky does not count towards your final total!

004.thumb.JPG.7deb932396341e1f368a4a64251ce4e9.JPG

The I/X Indoor Amusement Park in Cleveland Ohio!

006.thumb.JPG.44d5f4c4cca52cfb0308a195256f3aa5.JPG

The event is held at the International Expo Center and Big Mike had to go to the very edge of the parking lot just to fit this massive building into the picture.

007.thumb.JPG.77cfb8c13bf6d12e04297bb38256d93a.JPG

Right on the other side of the parking lot is Cleveland Airport, which made it easy for a fly in/fly out day today for The Mighty Big Man!

008.thumb.JPG.b2eb10af8d9e3ed97566cd8084d52909.JPG

Does anyone notice anything peculiar about this building???

009.thumb.JPG.27f1eeaef973c1b80c1afe6d75352ffa.JPG

Yep, that is a Ferris wheel coming right through the top of the roof!

011.thumb.JPG.1cccc0be253956af5f4b1af3ed0bee1c.JPG

One thing to remember when you visit next year, don't wear your gang attire! Wear your Magical Mikey Shirt that you are going to win!!!

022.thumb.JPG.4941fcc4c1bc0c6ea3f9964f63c295f0.JPG

Prices.

020.thumb.JPG.ead2cc6eb8156d67a151daf11b7dea15.JPG

A REAL in depth Park map!

023.thumb.JPG.f1474a53c810863fe922da1bbb45da46.JPG

An easier park map to carry around.

024.thumb.JPG.3be57cf150a2be49c1baa94f892455c3.JPG

Big Mike has his entrance ticket and is all ready to go claim some coaster credits!

028.thumb.JPG.48df9fc0f0946576870a8f9d14c18107.JPG

Here were the dates for this year, it will give you a rough estimate for when you attend next year!

026.thumb.JPG.a2ac00256892868c39644a2519445795.JPG

There is a carousel horse display right outside of the entrance for you to enjoy!

018.thumb.JPG.5a01ff6214a29d7930e486249b207214.JPG

This is the same horse that you can ride at Disneyland Paris!

013.thumb.JPG.2cdecc1c4e59882431270ecd27b46147.JPG

Everyone is waiting for Big Mike to make his grand entrance!

108.thumb.JPG.b0a408ebfe9191e544b4dc56670ed7f3.JPG

Once inside, Big Mike scouted out the 4 coaster credits!

Orient Express!

031.thumb.JPG.d8ed7676d8f756d053350253832a5a87.JPG

Coaster credit #1110 for The Mighty Big Man!

111.thumb.JPG.e3e8dd61f332953912e4dd2d8caa232c.JPG

Dragon Wagon!

086.thumb.JPG.416078dfdfad4f38ea9343e9fdfe6787.JPG

No passengers over 56 inches!!!

033.thumb.JPG.86c5895e8769b546040a14f40e90784f.JPG

Luckily this was opening day for The Big Mike Road Show 2012 World Tour, so Big Mike had the whole off season to refill his Big Mike Charm!

No problem claiming coaster #1111 even at 73 inches :)

106.thumb.JPG.b3666d731a9f2467abe7e93bb2389dc7.JPG

Wacky Worm!

038.thumb.JPG.70807a13257c9ad89046fcfc21c5a98b.JPG

Mowing them down!

Credit #1112!

091.thumb.JPG.8cacd6e8495a22fab1853fdaadd26f71.JPG

Crazy Mouse!

047.thumb.JPG.1a8956f4baf89f37a1070eea5eac2f55.JPG

Reverse view.

040.thumb.JPG.c03972df55009fabfbe80ed520bab12b.JPG

Lift.

041.thumb.JPG.c7583164695be30ffdcbe0cc6360b361.JPG

The lift climbs right into the rafters!

043.thumb.JPG.3720e1aa623c5b753f66296893ef18fc.JPG

Wow, all 4 credits in about 22 minutes!

Credit #1113.

084.thumb.JPG.a74de838ad0710d429ae043ea528134d.JPG

Big Mike gets off the last coaster happy that he got all 4 credits and runs right into this, G-Force!

Hmmm, coaster seats, coaster track... did they sneak a 5th credit into the building???

048.thumb.JPG.c60f2f900fc065741d165a3d168f9906.JPG

Overview.

097.thumb.JPG.17a5f8b394ccc5d42044657f40aaa573.JPG

Sure enough, it lifts you up and drops you, and it is listed on Big Mike's coaster website as a traveling coaster from Bates Bros of Ohio!

Sweet surprise bonus credit for The Big Man, which ends the day at #1114!

036.thumb.JPG.f5eedd103db6a88a94524f90ae820c64.JPG

Once the credits were completed, Big Mike just had to ride the through the roof Ferris wheel!

054.thumb.JPG.9d44fe2f6363336b0e6c832d12bce054.JPG

Yep, right through the roof!

Amazing that the building is built like this for an amusement park that is only here 3 weeks a year???

066.thumb.JPG.c6777146fc9b7480a2dce590dd7e1c6e.JPG

Good view of the rides from up here!

061.thumb.JPG.cc9e501900adf7011650bfb08ff587f5.JPG

Out on to the roof!

057.thumb.JPG.587b6de4a062a021224bdcd583994f70.JPG

It's cold and rainy outside, but Big Mike is warm and toasty inside.

063.thumb.JPG.0cb5a2a21f15aebf16effcce41325d98.JPG

There is the airport that Big Mike touched down a few hours ago, and will be taking off from in another few hours!

079.thumb.JPG.3054dda9d35337da6587cbb586b2ea73.JPG

Now that the big rides are done, it is time to check out the really big food court!

080.thumb.JPG.1188dd981848912649a0185e044a23aa.JPG

It's not often that there is a full service bar at an amusement park either!

104.thumb.JPG.d4632a3c00c57fac19d2d3614c68d219.JPG

The amusement park also had 2 shows that you could take in!

This one was called Cirque Shanghai, which is cool because that is where Big Mike will be in September!

131.thumb.JPG.a6e399fd54fe0d0d3681fec244c0cffe.JPG

This was the first time EVER that Big Mike saw 4 riders at once inside the Globe of Death!

045.thumb.JPG.b828e6cd5543fac6f5b4122091bd5fc7.JPG

The other show was called the Big Cat Encounter.

050.thumb.JPG.5ba7e3a2417e1bc67c40e0c1f67eab6a.JPG

Some of the stars.

051.thumb.JPG.351d5e6117b159c1391f599089f2ff36.JPG

082.thumb.JPG.5e69056f1cbaec5bf0ad1c30f4842aec.JPG

Big Mike ran into a Valuable Big Mike Reader, Keith (Chip422)!

087.thumb.JPG.0b1350d4f03262754fb0539941d03340.JPG

It is funny how when Big Mike is around, everyone likes to get those little kiddie credits!!!

Since Big Mike has some pull and some extra charm, Keith got right on too!

070.thumb.JPG.718066ad99faa1d92a9fac499db52f8c.JPG

There was also a petting zoo at the park.

072.thumb.JPG.bdfb9b64735eb5b4e40f1a65a317bbb7.JPG

073.thumb.JPG.d2e97c390e4ea9609dc89cb8aaadd581.JPG

122.thumb.JPG.ab723f9e7231b501fb4a68e8fe012b78.JPG

The one thing that Big Mike found perplexing is that every fun house was a $1 upcharge after paying admission to get into the park.

074.thumb.JPG.8c0eb536798e46ea7b922eecf39b0854.JPG

105.thumb.JPG.d547d94b6cdd43e3f4e89d75b461dd0e.JPG

099.thumb.JPG.62e7f668ed34a9370afe950b741c0411.JPG

Just like a normal amusement park, this one also had mini golf!

067.thumb.JPG.a7f05c94538c9fa7fc8c4395af892ce2.JPG

Overview.

109.thumb.JPG.4844d7a7520358a7456003d11717bdd2.JPG

Pony rides for the kids!

116.thumb.JPG.6f0a771bfccec3a0fb8a63146ee9adf2.JPG

Talking about kids, they had a whole room just for the little kiddies too, but Big Mike will not cover that part of the park, but he will show you every adult ride at I/X Indoor Amusement Park:

118.thumb.JPG.5221dc1dda0b289757e403a622320db0.JPG

119.thumb.JPG.b9361bce9a2c46e17065314114901f69.JPG

120.thumb.JPG.bfcd756f37aebfb73c198f63410b8ead.JPG

121.thumb.JPG.fbc4af568c8cf5c235607d698a9efbd2.JPG

126.thumb.JPG.2890b4dccb872554a96a72d608ba1646.JPG

124.thumb.JPG.09ad53c07321dd8eb5dd9288e10e8d00.JPG

125.thumb.JPG.3633e4331b4ad19b54f5d2b530914f2a.JPG

127.thumb.JPG.c1239d98d74c98e39b53a4032fdb04a8.JPG

128.thumb.JPG.c71749bfa84e650adc8f558b1e2b952d.JPG

129.thumb.JPG.636234e3715f303e2de245a18b21edd9.JPG

075.thumb.JPG.da070764a770f43a9ab0853818f0dea6.JPG

078.thumb.JPG.43fa671acfa866ab0e5c5ff092b2720a.JPG

093.thumb.JPG.7c260107a7152f7659534278b0b79688.JPG

094.thumb.JPG.be2e1f12e2bc7353debfb38b8bb3b359.JPG

100.thumb.JPG.2805909af8039e69d62b1a81131b67c7.JPG

101.thumb.JPG.41bcbd378b6d2546cc54c4db0669f735.JPG

102.thumb.JPG.1fac23c1d6bb2511f26afe2505ae1e8a.JPG

107.thumb.JPG.6df003128a35f0906d1f39142b02c3cd.JPG

110.thumb.JPG.ad08cffdd9657968454cb4453b02c2f5.JPG

112.thumb.JPG.4f8f61a2d8411ce6f2d355c6587a53e6.JPG

113.thumb.JPG.d9925d89fc209d3ca38ef82fbeef87cb.JPG

115.thumb.JPG.0d4e8aa4db21aec93180bd100be8bfbc.JPG

117.thumb.JPG.5d2e8d7e1896cb30e53674e1b4c1da67.JPG

098.thumb.JPG.fc6b8ca8f2163ce5d2ff9a076a569ecf.JPG

Thanks to Keith for being the first person in 2012 to come out and say hello to Big Mike while on tour, and Keith was given a Big Mike Prize Pack!

Even though all of the Big Mike goodies had not arrived yet, Keith got a slimmed down version, BUT, all the goodies are in NOW so if you see Big Mike out on tour this year, ask for a goodie bag!!!

017.thumb.JPG.b1706faf800996a5082dea71b8354be3.JPG

The I/X Indoor Amusement Park was a blast!

The park had everything a real amusement park would have, and it was a great way to start the season while every park up here in the North is still closed!

Hope you enjoyed!

How many duckies did you find??? Post the number, not where you found them!

Don't forget, the first people to post the right answer gets first picks in the draft, so post how many you found and hit "subscribe" if you have not done so yet to be first next time too!

Peace, Big Mike

PS - 9 PARKS CURRENTLY HAVE DUCKIES HIDDEN IN THEM, SEE THEM ALL ON THE NEXT PAGE!!!

050.thumb.JPG.01d4cafd00461e2648c3d833ff60d7de.JPG

THE MAGICAL MIKEY SHIRT!!!

Stitched logo!

Win yours today!!!

Edited by Big Mike