TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Epic Adventures - RCT2

How would you rank my park so far.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rank my park so far.

• 2: Not the Worst But needs A Lot of Work
    • 3: An Average Park
    • 4: A great Park but not the very best.
    • 5: Top Notch

Alright, sorry about not getting you the link. I'll send you a picture link via pm tonight. I just gotta find something thats worth while. I may send a few.

Since the parked skipped out on a year, it is now currently year 15. This year Epic Adventures is introducing one of the largest additions yet. With 25 million spent alone on this ride, it's sure to impress. The hotel is almost done and the rooms are being finished up with furnishings. The park hopes to have it open mid year, and I'll get pictures of it once it does.

Cavern Blaster

On a journey through the rocky caverns and cliffs in Colorado. Something has gone terribly wrong! As the caverns fall behind you, you race out out of the cavern as fast as you can before getting trap. You manage to escape as you end up at the top of the mountain. What can prepare you for whats next. You'll have to ride it and find out!

You must be at least 52" to ride "Cavern Blaster"

-Brandon

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

I was browsing Brandons site......brandonscoasters.com...... and while I was looking through his RCT2 parks I came across this on his Six Flags Epic Adventures page. It's a new ride it looks like. It's called Stealth from what the page says.

P.S. Brandon if this was supposed to be a Brandonscoasters picture only then I apologize for that.

138367547_epicstealth11.jpg.7bd40eacbd5300e7a2e12cdbfc797655.jpg

Looks cool if you ask me

Sorry for the double post, but heres the update.

Sorry for the few year delays, but the park hasn't added anything since Cavern Blaster. The hotel is still finishing up after all this time!!! But I just take the pictures, and report whats going on to you guys. So this leaves us at Season 17 with a new coaster named Stealth.

• 3 months later...

Nope, this is more of a story add on to that area that I've been planning for awhile. Also not to give to much away since its still being built, but this is the largest addition yet, and adds more then what the fury has.

I designed around A LOT to keep from removing anything, and I have more space then I actually thought I did doing this. I also have a couple other coasters built and finished coming after this. But maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself .

It is safe, but since I put the site offline it really doesn't matter anyways. I'll put the site back up once the virus is completely gone.

And if your idea Daniel was to change the fury to the Black Plague that kills off everyone, then yes sir, you did. I couldn't remember who said it, but I knew someone did. But I still kept the fury, just incorporated this too.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure which one is it, and it's also old. All the files that are listed do not have a virus, and my site is virus free. I just haven't updated it with google, and won't in till I can put the entire site back online without any security issues.

Also, I've been working on the coaster, and 99% of the supports are done, just need to add a few details. Started on the buildings and city. I'm kinda going with a weird color scheme, since some buildings are normal looking, while others are black. It'll sure be differen't, but I think it's looking good so far.

No, all pages have been taken down so the virus couldn't attack anyone trying to view any pages. It added source code that redirected you to another site, that had a virus. So I just think its better to put the entire site offline just in case.

Also I added a bunch to the coaster last night. I'll give you guys here another sneak preview before the official launch of the ride. Since you guys give me the most posts .

• 4 weeks later...

I know I slack terribly at all my updates, but this update will be slightly differen't from all my other ones. I'm going to categorize this one as a "Construction Update". Pretty much an update to represent all the stuff thats being constructed, or nearly finished. Or it's done, but other updates come first I'm lazy enough. So I'm going to show that I'm not just bluffing when I'm saying I am working on it still, and actually a lot has changed. I'll also leave some teasers for the future.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy.

I'm looking for some advice, and criticism with just about all of it. Not a single thing shown is finished, and I've been finding myself constantly changing my work lately to keep up to par with other ares of the park.

Thanks,

-Brandon

You want constructive criticisim? I'll break it into photos...

Photo 1

Good: Yay, an air launch coaster!

Bad: Too much water in that shot.

Photo 2

Good: Awesome colors on both coasters. Is the themeing for the Arrow Swinger like BBW?

Bad: The B&M (or Giovanola) hyper has a little too many supports. Looks realistic, but it's too overcrowed for me.

Photo 3

Good: Excellent themeing. Yes, almost BBW themeing it is!

Bad: Just a few too many supports on the turn over the water.

Photo 4

Good: Pretty realistic looking Intamin Giga coaster.

Bad: Too many supports.

Photo 5, Pretty much like Photo 2.

Photo 6

Good: Once again, great themeing! It looks pretty realistic, too.

Bad: Does it work?

Photo 7

Good: Pretty varied park layout.

Bad: Need to see the actual thing before I can judge.

Photo 8

Good: Same, well themed village for a pretty sweet looking Intamin Giga.

Bad: Same overcrowed supports.

Overall: Your doing a fantastic job so far. Just make sure your supporting doesn't overcrowd your great themeing. Pretty good variety of rides, too.

Thanks for the responses and feedback. I understand where your coming from with the supports, but you have to remember that its a lot of track, and coasters in one area. Which makes it appear that way with supports towering over buildings. But if I removed them, it would easily make it look under-supported. So I don't really know what to do there, I know I could remove coasters, but what fun is that? lol.

The Huss Frisbee has been improved with the theming around it, and in that tiny bit of space that used to be just trees/decorations, I got a lot of theming and a quality ride out of. It's turning into one of the first rides that I'm actually completely happy with. Which currently I'm not 100% satisfied with all my others. But I think I'm catching onto something here.

It's just small details/windows changed from the original, but trust me, it's a huge noticeable difference. Oh, and it is working. But does not have a station since I need to hack the entrances. But I'll get to it soon enough.