TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Epic Adventures - RCT2

How would you rank my park so far.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rank my park so far.

• 2: Not the Worst But needs A Lot of Work
    • 3: An Average Park
    • 4: A great Park but not the very best.
    • 5: Top Notch

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^Spain is to the east.

But my name suggestion is El Tatio, which is the largest geyser in South America. (Similar to Old Faithful, the largest active geyser North America). It also fits with the Old Country theme, as it can be translated as "The Grandfather."

Plus, I think it sounds kind of cool.

Umm, not to sound rude or anything. But why are all the names in Spanish? This coaster has nothing to do with the Spanish area, it's also no where near it. If I think of a name, I may just release it. But I haven't thought of any I liked so far.

^I believe it's in the Old Country...am I correct?

I think an easiest solution for an "Old Country" flyer would be to name it something like... Mr. McCluskey's Flying Machine...or something. lol

Well the winning name has been chosen, and the winner will receive a screen shortly of the future.

Welcome to a dozen crazy years at Epic Adventures. The park is proud to announce a whole new experience of coaster!

Old Faithful has closed up, and been sealed up forever! Now theres something lurking in that empty hole in the ground. A bird, or beast you could say lurks inside. Can you handle the pure power of a beast that brought to rest Old Faithful? Can you handle the Bird of Prey!

You must be at least 54" to ride "Bird of Prey"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It won't be finished for a very long time, but there are some yearly downloads. Along with some BC member exclusive downloads. The Park itself won't be finished for a long time.

Season thirteen is here, and some bad luck has gone wrong. You may remember a concealed box building, well that was covering up a project known as Project-X. The experiment grew fast, and broke free from the building, can you conceal Project-X?

The subjects (you) have broken out of the facility and gone mad. If they aren't stabilized, they could die.

You must be at least 54" to ride "Project X"

Here's a preview of one of the new areas under way for Epic Adventures.

-Brandon

Project X is looking awesome.

Does it have a name yet?

I noticed that there was giga coaster track as well as twister roller coaster track, I'm asuming that you used the 8cars cheat.

How did you do that?

Could you please tell me ASAP because I've got no clue how to do that this could help me a lot with some of my rides.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Soon, I'll probably do one today. I have several things ready for updates, I just wanna make sure I have all the details done and done correctly.

I'm going to be releasing some of the most time consuming projects I've ever done. Coaster wise, and building wise.

You'll just have to wait and see, weather I release something big or not this next update will have to be a surprise.