TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Epic Adventures - RCT2

How would you rank my park so far.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rank my park so far.

• 2: Not the Worst But needs A Lot of Work
    • 3: An Average Park
    • 4: A great Park but not the very best.
    • 5: Top Notch

^^Oh, that's okay. Thanks for being so cool about it. Yes, it's the name of my coaster (and another ride coming up in a certain contest ), but I guess lots of rides in real life have the same names. So feel free to use it on your awesome looking tower!

And thank you too ghost, even though I don't really care if uses the name, if I had cared, it was cool of you to bring it out...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steffen: Yeah my goal is to build up some anticipation.

DBru: Thanks also and no problem. I didn't think you would care, but I want to respect your park as I'm sure you would do the same for me.

The name has been released for the previous image. The official name is, Crazy House Hotel. It's going along with the wacky theme that is starting to arise in that part of the park.

Here are some facts about the coaster.

Are you ready to journey through the wackiest hotel around? It features surprises left and right and half the time you don't know where your at. Be careful when you climb a elevator at a other dimensional hotel.

Soon actual images will be posted and no more of these artistic things.

Construction, track, and supports. Have started and are arriving.

Next update will be soon, yeah easter vacation. So that means a little bit of extra time to work on the park.

My goal is to get some sort of hotel or resort made.

-Brandon

Thanks, Thanks, and Thanks!

Here's a small update, Crazy House Hotel is almost complete and is looking very good in my opinion.

There's still a few more things that will be added, but suggestions are welcomed as always.

Also I posted a video of Mad House Hotel testing, please note that it is low quality, and probably doesn't look the best. Video Page

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, both of you. Also I must say thanks for you two following this thread since I started.

Year two is right around the corner. The official attraction being added for year two is just a intamin drop tower, name "The Ruins". It's sponsored by the upcoming movie. As for the Mad House Hotel, Plummet, Chaotic, those are all for an upcoming year. Those are a huge expansion to the park and may take a couple years. The main part of the park till then will be getting expansions, updates, and more.

Now Rumor time, the park may being sold to a huge company, Six Flags, Busch, Universal, Cedar Fair. No information what the park may be sold to. Or possibly may partner with another company. This is just a family owned park, and the owners are rumored to be having trouble maintaining it.

Heres the picture for the new ride.

The newly renovated area and ride.

Another update will be soon, for year two!

-Brandon

The drop tower looks awesome! I didn't even know it was being added...

But what REALLY sparks my interest is what lies behind that black paint!

Thanks, sorry but behind the black paint is nothing special. Just wanted to focus interest on the drop ride. It's just a building.

Here's the great thing about RCT2, it loads all custom scenery for you! When you open the game, just one thing they're may be a few custom rides you have to add to the folder, but I have a read me on were to locate this file in the zip. But you have to tell me the first few letters of the missing dat, you will see a red box when you try and load the game. They're might be a couple of them. But I will insert them in the zip as needed.

I will edit it, I'm sorry for the trouble, but to tell the truth you are really helping me out. As I need to know those missing dats so other people can play the game. I will add the new download very soon, I will post when.

It's year two, and its opening day. But some very bad news has occured, NO MORE "The Fury" . That was one of the best rides in the park. I don't know, the park is also saying in the next years the doors may be closing, the future of the park is not looking good.

So what will become to this new park, where billions were put in to.

Here's some pictures of what might be one of the final years of Adventure Park, Year 2.

Now a picture of the torn out, The Fury.

You can see outlines of where buildings used to be.

Now out of the parks story line, the reason I may be dropping this park is to work on some bigger and better things, and contests. Year 1 will always be up for download, I will also put year 2, if I do decide to drop the park.

-Brandon

It's 11:25 at my house, and I have some bad news. The park is being dropped, year 2 download will be posted soon! I'm sorry but I have some more important projects that I am currently doing and i just don't have the time for this park anymore. Don't worry I may start a new one later on.

April Fools!

The park is fine, and I still have all intentions on finishing it. Ohh "The Fury" isn't going anywhere!

-Brandon