TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Epic Adventures - RCT2

How would you rank my park so far.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rank my park so far.

• 2: Not the Worst But needs A Lot of Work
    • 3: An Average Park
    • 4: A great Park but not the very best.
    • 5: Top Notch

Well you don't have to wait anymore.

Here's Another Update:

The park is undergoing construction to it's new areas. It is going to be great from the looks of it but the park has a long way to go.

The park has also released information about a new coaster. It's a Wooden Coaster that hugs the ground most of the ride and flies through trees and is a extreme experience. The park is asking the public "You Guys" to name the coaster. Just post your name suggestions.

Land texture tiles, bushes, and trees have been added to the wooded areas. Also in the new unnamed area there's a new restaurant. The park asks for you to keep in mind a lot more in the areas will be added and they want a public opinion on the park, and what should be done.

Here's The Pictures:

Along with Old America there's a small area next to it being built and this is one of the recently constructed restaurants in it.

One of the two current areas under heavy construction. Old America.

Another view of timber falls.

The station and entrance are under construction for the new coaster.

Some of it's layout.

More of the layout as it passes by Timber Falls.

So what do you guys think of the update?

-Brandon

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The building in that first picture is amazing! Infact, everything looks amazing!

Wooden Coaster Names:

-Cedar Chase

-Timber Terror

-Black Bear

-Hawk's Flight

-Firefox

-Speed Splinter

-Raccoon Rally

-Tree-Top-Twister

Just some names I thought of that related to a speedy ride through the trees...

Thanks everyone, the park liked the name Timber Terror the most.

Now here's an unbelievable update!

Brandon's Coasters has been a great help towards the success of Adventure Park so Adventure Corp. thought that they would return the favor. They are offering a preview here.

You will have to register to the forums but it's easy and everyone can do it. It should take two minutes at most.

This is a way of showing some people what the park is doing and getting suggestions of the park from a first person view and not just from screen shots. So download the park and give us some suggestions and experience the park in the first stages.

Adventure Park and Brandon's Coasters thanks you for your help towards making this a great park. Also another thing is suggestions for adding more scenery to the saved game, I can add it with my Dat Importer. Any objects or tabs and rides.

The official web page for all the pictures can be seen here.

As always with any of my parks please tell me if there are any missing objects since sometimes they all don't load. I will insert them into the zip if they don't.

Remember this is "NOT" the final release.

Thank you,

-Brandon

Here's another small update.

As you can see, a new flat ride has been added and a preview of the new coaster. Some of you may have noticed in the preview the new coaster.

Here's the Picture.

So hope you enjoyed a mini update.

-Brandon

Thanks man.

The park does not want me to release to many updates before the first year of operation. Yes the first year of operation is coming and will be available for download.

The park has given me pictures that they do want me to show.

Here's the update of teasers of what's to come in future updates.

As another teaser here's the current park map.

-Brandon

Download Page

Year 1 update.

Note: This will be the last major update for awhile. Does not mean I will be slowing down work this is just the parks new method of advertising. But on a upper hand this is the biggest update yet!

To start off the park has been holding back pictures of the several coasters they've been adding. (Yes I said Several) The reason for this the park wanted to be able to show pictures for the first year of operation, which is up for download now.

One of the new roller coasters is a Schwarzkopf, named Glory.

The second one is a Vekoma Mine Train, named off the rails.

Also several new attractions have been added, and construction for next year has started along with a sketch of the new big attraction. It's rumored to be the second most expensive coaster in the park, next to "The Fury".

There really is a lot more planned to be done with the rest of the space. Rumor is that the park is also planning on redoing they're website to a more detailed break down. Maybe categorize by sections of the park. Instead of just listing them on one page. A suggestions page, and much more. What do you guys think of that.

Now what everyone has been waiting for, pictures.

Glory:

The station for glory, a basic layout but it really does look nice, doesn't it.

The layout, simple but thrilling. Also great for roller coaster enthusiasts that love, Schwarzkopf.

Off The Rails:

The first lift as the train loses all control.

Most of the rides layout. The park in later years plans on adding more trees, and scenery. It was rushed to open along with other attractions for the opening year.

Old Country Road Trip:

Some of the roads.

The station and more of the layout.

The Fury:

The new color and the final version.

Timber Terror:

The final product of the station for "Timber Terror".

Overview for Year One:

An overview of year one, as you can see on this section alone there's room for expansion.

Also last but not least, concept art for the new ride for year two. This is how must updates will be from hear on out, except for the occasional big updates.

Some concept art for what's to come in year 2! Which is rumored to be the second most expensive attraction in the park, "The Fury" is the most of course.

To see everything for your selfs download Year 1! Download Page

Hope you enjoyed this huge update.

-Brandon

The Ghost: Maybe "whistles"

DBru: Thanks, and yes you own the rights to say that.

Steffen_DK: Wow, thanks. You really do seem to like the park don't you. I appreciate it though, and thanks again.

Wow the park has released another image of the area to come. It's just a artistic image but it really looks like a sweet classic Intamin drop ride. Rumor is its from a Six Flags park.

The park is really getting the job done, and done fast. Looks like they want this to end up being a world class park.

Looks cool, huh?

Thats it,

-Brandon

I find it ammusing that you said double post, and made it a triple post. Next time, and no I'm not a mod and I know that so don't yell at me for a helpful hint. Yeah you wouldn't believe that someone would say something like that, but they would. Well anyways next time try editing your post and putting double post.

As for the name sorry DBru didn't even realize it, I just looked at the awesome coaster and didn't even look at the name I swear. If you want I will change it, but I already posted this everywhere and on my site, so it might be hard. If you really want me to I will though, and no hard feelings.