TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point "Magic Seats"

Tanks4me05

I know I already went to CP before, but that was back in 2004 - before I cared about what seat to ride in. Now that I actually do care about what seats to ride in, I would like to know: (Also, which train is the "Magic Seat" on.)

-The most forceful seat on Raptor

-The most forceful/smoothest seat on Mantis

-The smoothest seat on Iron Dragon, and with the most swinging

-The seat on MF that has the best airtime

-The smoothest seat on Mean Streak (for Predator at Darien Lake it is the second car, first row - since the magic seat on some coasters can be very discreet, this is why I am asking people here.)

-The seat on Maggie with the best airtime

-The seat on Blue Streak with the best airtime.

-The seats on Gemini (seats meaning both sides) with the most airtime

-The smoothest seat on Corkscrew or the seat that gives the best airtime on that first drop.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-The most forceful seat on Raptor (back row, one of the end seats)

-The most forceful/smoothest seat on Mantis (forceful and smooth contradict. Forceful, probably back row. Smoothest middle of the train)

-The smoothest seat on Iron Dragon, and with the most swinging (probably not much of a difference between seats on ID)

-The seat on MF that has the best airtime (as far back as you can get)

-The smoothest seat on Mean Streak (for Predator at Darien Lake it is the second car, first row - since the magic seat on some coasters can be very discreet, this is why I am asking people here.) (middle of the train, stay of wheel seats)-The seat on Maggie with the best airtime (first car, 3rd row. It's called the ejector seat. It can also be pretty painful though)-The seat on Blue Streak with the best airtime. (back of the train probably)

-The seats on Gemini (seats meaning both sides) with the most airtime (probably not much of a difference between seats. Gemini doens't really have airtime)-The smoothest seat on Corkscrew or the seat that gives the best airtime on that first drop. (smoothest, probably middle of the train. Airtime, first seat on the train)

-Last row on Raptor

-I'm definitely wierd in that I like the last row on Mantis the most

-Iron Dragon isn't smooth, but the first and last cars will be your best bet, they both have different "high Swing" points during the ride, but it's not many.

-Front seat, back seat, or 52 (back of the fifth car) for MF

-The only seat I ride on mean Streak is the front seat, always smeed the smoothest to me

-13 already mentioned for Magnum

-Front row or last car on Blue Streak

-Surprisingly, the smoothest seat on Corscrew is the very last row. if you want the big airtime go for the first car as that first bunny hop and the hill after the loop give some pretty intense airtime in the front

^I agree with Hector.

Last Row right seat on Raptor to be more specific.

I think Blue Streak has more air in the front.

Front of the corkscrew has 2 pops of air in bunny hop and pop before the corkscrews, but the back seat has air on the first drop and the bunny hop. Ride both!

Gemini only has air in the back seat on the first drop. Otherwise there is very little "air"

• 2 weeks later...

All my specifications for airtime/best ride.

MilF - Back car, back row. Preferably NOT the Red Train.

Maverick - Back and Front are so good. Both have so many strong points and some negative. I can't choose.

Dragster - Second car, front row. Airtime is awesome.

Maggie - I've always rode in the back.

Gemini - Back! Awesome airtime all over!

Cork - Front

Mantis - Front is forcefull, back has some cool stand-up-air.

Raptor - Myeeehhh....not so sure.

Wicked Twister - Back!

Disaster T - Front I guess...

Iron Dragon - Front

On the other coasters, I thought front row was awesome for Dragster, Millennium Force and Raptor. Maverick back row is great down the first drop. Gemini Jr - I'd take any row, I don't have that credit in 4 visits.