TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NoLimits Coaster News!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thing to be deduced from these: Multiple tracks on a single map.

In the words (word?) of Gertrude: "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Not necessarily; they could have likely just put a section of different track types there for showcase purposes.

Even still, it shows that the game is capable of rendering more than one track. So even if not, there's always updates...

Best thing to be deduced from these: Multiple tracks on a single map.

In the words (word?) of Gertrude: "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Not necessarily; they could have likely just put a section of different track types there for showcase purposes.

It's already been confirmed that multiple tracks can be made on a single map.

• 2 months later...

Lame.

I would have rather had the Intamin spinning coaster in this update. It's probably going to remain a NLPro-exclusive, though.

Lame.

I would have rather had the Intamin spinning coaster in this update. It's probably going to remain a NLPro-exclusive, though.

To paraphrase Matt on NLE, it was probably a product demo for Zamperla that Ole got permission to release at a later date.

lol It's a very random update...especially since they are deep into NoLimits 2 work. To me, it seems like they made a model for Zamperla's Twister coaster (as an animation), and Zamperla let them use it for the public NoLimits version. So they threw it in as an update. Might as well.

I think there is something wrong with the download-

I try to install, but when I did it, it ask me again for the keys... and just show me the old coasters tracks...

So, how do I install it?

Edited by QueerRudie

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I know this is not NoLimits news as presented on Ole's website, but this does not constitute an entirely new thread.

I can report that for those of you with Macs that run NoLimits, it runs without a hitch on Mac OS 10.7. I have ran all three of the applications many times, and it's like I never upgraded.

HOWEVER -

After attempting to open Jakizle's new roller coaster (looks great Jake!), I am disappointed to say that the Pack Extractor does not run anymore, as it was developed as a PowerPC application, and OS X 10.7 does not support them anymore. NoLimits itself is designed to run on either processor, and that's why it still works.

Hopefully this is of help to our Mac users.

• 2 months later...

Okay, I'm going to attempt to bring this thread back to life..

As excited I am for NL2, I feel like the lack of updates really is making me forget about the whole project whatsoever. And I'm not saying their update schedule wasn't bad from before, once every one or two months is how they said they would do it but Its been six months since our last update on NL2, and three since they gave us that update about the wild mouse and bug fix. Now I'm not saying they should rush and finish the sim, i'm not going to be that guy who sits on forums and whines: "WHEN IS NL2 COMING OUUUTTT?!?!?!??!" or emails Ole the same thing. I'm just saying they should update us more often, to get us excited for the program. And they don't even need to put pictures in all the time. Just a little text update for Ole tell us what he's working on or anything that has to do with the sim. That would make me even more excited for the program, because as far as I'm concerned, the project might be dead! How would we know? (Even though I seriously doubt a project of this size this far in the production would be dead hahaha)

But thats just my 2 cents. Im not trying to complain at all, please don't take it that way. I'm just expressing what I feel.