TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NoLimits Coaster News!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing. Simply amazing. I am getting more and more excited.

I'm glad I got the 15" Macbook Pro instead of the 13"...that Core i5 is going to come in mighty handy.

It looks... it... i think its... SPEECHLESS! I can't wait for it to come out. When is it supposed to come out? Is making tunnels going to be easy, and 1 more question, will it be a free update for previous owners, or will it be extra?

It looks... it... i think its... SPEECHLESS! I can't wait for it to come out. When is it supposed to come out? Is making tunnels going to be easy, and 1 more question, will it be a free update for previous owners, or will it be extra?

Since they are tagging "2" onto the end of the title I think it will be approached as an entirely new game. I would say it's safe to assume this will cost money; my bet is in the $30-50 range, considering the first version is currently only $30.

Since they are tagging "2" onto the end of the title I think it will be approached as an entirely new game. I would say it's safe to assume this will cost money; my bet is in the $30-50 range, considering the first version is currently only $30.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave a discount of some sort to current owners of NL 1.7 though.

^Well that would keep us less at the edge of our seat, now wouldn't it? Bad marketing strategy.

Anyhow, sure, it would be nice if owners of the current game get a discount, but I don't think it's necessarily going to happen, and quite frankly I'd pay full price for it without batting an eyelid.

I don't like how the track looks in those screenshots, but Jesus Mary and Gertrude if those trains don't look awesome.