TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NoLimits Coaster News!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to know how much it's going to cost me to change my NoLimits 2 license when it comes out for Mac OS X. I really want to use NoLimits 2 now, but I don't want to have to pay full price to get my license converted from Windows to OS X in the future...

I believe they're releasing it for Mac later this year.

Please note there is no official release schedule for the native Mac version. We'll keep you guys informed when work on it begins.

I'd like to know how much it's going to cost me to change my NoLimits 2 license when it comes out for Mac OS X. I really want to use NoLimits 2 now, but I don't want to have to pay full price to get my license converted from Windows to OS X in the future...

It's a good question. We'll keep it on hand. Unfortunately we're not going to have that information until we're closer to release of the Mac version.

In the mean time be sure to follow our facebook page and twitter feed for exclusive updates! Oh look, there's some already.

http://www.facebook.com/nolimitscoaster

Like others have mentioned here, you guys should really find a way for us Mac users to convert our license over from windows to OSX after you guys release the Mac version. I myself will be purchasing NoLimits on the 10th but it would be great if you would find a way to offer us the OSX binary and a license for it when it is released.

Yay!! A release date!!! I can't wait to see the first few videos creators upload to YouTube. My laptop has a hard enough time running RCT3 so I know it would give me a blue screen if I tried to boot up NL2. Either way, I'm excited!!

Regarding Macs:

Right now we are preparing for release of the PC version so all information is relating to that. We are aware of interest in a Mac version, however we have not started work on one, nor do we have details of how those transactions would be handled. It is impossible to give official pricing details for a product that does not exist!

Our focus right now is on finishing NoLimits 2. When the time comes to announce Mac availability and pricing details we will address all related concerns at that time. One step at a time folks!

-Ride_Op

Alright I have one more question. I plan on purchasing the program when it becomes available and downloading it into my old computer. Will I be able to redownload the program onto a new computer without having to repurchase the program?

I know when I bought several new computers.... with No Limits I simply emailed them when I bought a new computer (each order is attached to an email address) so I emailed them that I had bought a new computer explained who I was and such, and they promptly sent me a download link for the full game. The No Limits team is beyond amazing at helping their customers.

I just realized this comes out on Friday. Isn't that an unusual launch day?

I'm very excited. I can't decide which coaster type I will model first. At first ones thinking a spinner, but free seeing the suspended in action those look they could be a lot of fun to play with.

Alright I have one more question. I plan on purchasing the program when it becomes available and downloading it into my old computer. Will I be able to redownload the program onto a new computer without having to repurchase the program?

Save the installer and product key on a thumb drive, they remind you to do this when you purchase. However, if you do need to ask for another download, just give them your info and the email address you used when purchasing and they will confirm everything and send it again. It might take a couple days, and it's kind of annoying on both ends (I've done it)... so just back it up the first time around

Well, this is good news for me because I saved mine! It pays to have good organizational skills, it took me three clicks to find it on my hard disk.