TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nickelodeon Universe / American Dream Discussion Thread

^^ Thankfully they're really quick to update the park alerts page. So I'm pretty sure they'll just quietly remove it from broken and leave those flipping bumper cars in the under maintenance until the end of time.

As soon as I saw those I just wondered how anyone could have possibly looked at them and bought them expecting them to ever not be broken. I look forward to seeing what they replace them with in a few months.

^^ leave those flipping bumper cars in the under maintenance until the end of time.

I did try messaging them last month, but it took like 5 weeks to respond. I got this message back on Monday.

Did anyone else on here get to go on Invader zim flip and spin?, it was quite bizzare and the flipping controls did not work well and it would randomly start flipping and spinning repeatedly. When I was there a mom was quite upset at guest services because her young daughter has banged her head on the back of the seat when the uncontrollable flipping occured

it was quite bizzare and the flipping controls did not work well and it would randomly start flipping and spinning repeatedly.

I got to try out the flipping bumper cars at Ventura Park in Cancun a few weeks ago, my experience on it was pretty similar to this. There were about a dozen cars in the arena, but only four of them "worked." The wheels on my car kept locking up, flipping controls were not very responsive, and then the car would just randomly start doing its own thing. The ride time was nice and long, but I spent the entirety of it trying to get my car under control. I can understand why NU would have their own contraption down for an extended period.

I didn't wind up going to the park this weekend due to a schedule conflict, but I appreciate everyone's advice! I look forward to visiting this place in the hopefully-not-to-distant future.

• 2 weeks later...