TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

raptorcrew2002

We just returned from watching the movie, and our whole family was underwhelmed. Harrison Ford was in good shape considering he's in his mid 60's, and Cate Blanchett was good (because she's an Aussie). I don't know, it just looked too surreal, the whole aliens thing was just not Indy. Maybe I'm living in the past, the first 3 movies were special and I still watch them on DVD, but I don't think I'll be adding this one to my collection when it comes out. National Treasure's Book of Secrets was more like the original Indy films than this was.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull struck me as being a little weird, but it didn't seem too out of place in Indy's world of lost arks with unspeakable power, super-powered stones, and holy grails that grant immortality.

We just returned from watching the movie, and our whole family was underwhelmed. Harrison Ford was in good shape considering he's in his mid 60's, and Cate Blanchett was good (because she's an Aussie). I don't know, it just looked too surreal, the whole aliens thing was just not Indy. Maybe I'm living in the past, the first 3 movies were special and I still watch them on DVD, but I don't think I'll be adding this one to my collection when it comes out. National Treasure's Book of Secrets was more like the original Indy films than this was.

YES! That's exactly how I felt when I walked out of the theater! That's what I was trying to say in my post.