TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Klotten Park - A New Theme Park Review Video!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved that place: the coaster (sooooooo damn good), the crazy swings, the wheel of death (Chris: "Vorward is backward, right?"), the self-operated pirate ship, the boat jump, the AWESOME currywurst (which I do not remember being filmed eating), the petting zoo... That whole park was all kinds of fun, can't wait to go back someday soon.

Great video as usual. While I loved the park, I don't think I would choose to go back to Klotten versus other parks in the area. The coaster provided insane airtime but all the other rides in the park were one-timers to me.

I did get 2 refreshing wheat beers with my curry wurst which was a bonus.

Did anyone watch the whole trained goat show?

A quick Google search for Nautic Jet turned up the following parks that had the Nautic Jet boat jump. I don't know if all these parks still have them.

Joboland - Denmark

Sonnenland - Germany

Tier-und-Freizeitpark Thule - Germany

Freizeitzentrum Zahmer Kaiser - Austria

ShiederSee Freizeitzentrum - Germany

Schlossbeck - Germany

anyone know of any more?

Man, Heiße Fahrt looks insane! Too bad they didn't finish the theming, the volcano would have been a signature shot for the park (and would have the ride make more sense--doesn't it translate to "hot ride" or something like that?)

Yeah, the rider-as-lawnmower feature would not work here in the 'states, but everything else would. Hint to smaller parks...build more of these crazy little things!

Good Video guys! Loved the POV of Nautic jet. I went to a small Self Operated park in Germany in September, it was near Heidelberg. Had some awesome Animatronic attractions that acted out Nursery Rhymes in German.

That and the bizarre Clown "Steeplechase" style ride.

A quick Google search for Nautic Jet turned up the following parks that had the Nautic Jet boat jump. I don't know if all these parks still have them.

Joboland - Denmark

Sonnenland - Germany

Tier-und-Freizeitpark Thule - Germany

Freizeitzentrum Zahmer Kaiser - Austria

ShiederSee Freizeitzentrum - Germany

Schlossbeck - Germany

anyone know of any more?

Duinrel - Netherlands

• 2 weeks later...