TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cinnamon and Blazin' Challenge

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I had 5 wings thank you.

We had 12, PLUS a spoonful of cinnamon. WIN.

That was a wild night. Though, the back of the shirts should be revised to say "It's like walking on hot coals. Except you eat 'em... and crap 'em." It was well worth it though.

We convinced our awesome waitress to eat a spoonful of cinnamon. She would get a $10 tip if she successfully did it and she did do it! She puts Shane to shame. She actually left with a $20 tip.

How much was your bill? $10 would be the minimum she should get.

Though I guess you guys aren't old enough to drink, so your tab wasn't bloated with beer.

Next time why don't you try to see who can drink the most milk?

One late night at Denny's I had a spoonful of cinnamon along with some others. WOW I thought I was gonna die. I felt like if I breathed in I'd inhale the powder which would make me choke, yet I couldn't really get it out. It was bad. From laughing I ended up blowing it all over the table and made the air all yellowish.

Wow guys, that was pretty funny. Dunno what broadway said when he was talking about going up Goliath's lift hill, but the voice and the mannerisms were hilarious.

Most random, and you get cool points for getting the waitress to do the "Cinnamon Challenge" However, you lose cool points for no mention of Vault Icee anywhere. Priorities folks.

Oh yeah, was RIP Psyclone's girlfriend there? (That's another beer I owe you RIP. )

Since we don't have any of these food chains in England, What do you need to eat in order to win the challenge:

Blazin Challenge at Buffalo Wild Wings

You have to eat 12 chicken wings made with their hottest sauce (Blazin' sauce, which is made from habanero oil) in under 6 minutes, without drinking or eating anything else. You also can't touch your face (the sauce that gets on and around your mouth REALLY burns your skin).

The first three or four were pretty brutal, but after that, your mouth just kind of went numb.