TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows what they will add.... I haven't seen a Hypercoaster (Morgan or Arrow) appear yet, so thats a maybe...

it would be good if they added Vekoma's new style looping trains, and also a hydraulic launching system for Vekoma and Intamin coasters

There are so many styles to choose from...... god knows

I found a couple of minutes of time to talk a bit about the things I was working on the last couple of months. I spend my time almost completely working on NoLimits 2. Its release date is still way in the future, most likely in the end of 2008 or beginning of 2009, but I just finished an important milestone of the new engine, so my progress hopefully advances a bit faster now that most parts of the basics are in place.

About a year still...

I too would absolutey love the for arrow suspendeds to be added but i am guessing the programming for those would be difficult (though i am not sure how much more difficult than spinning coasters)

I have always wanted to build these rides myself, and the RCT version's track selection is far too limited for my liking.

^^^ To have the smae experience, go into "fly by" mode, and just "sit" about 6 - 8 feet to the left or right of the far end of the 4 seat train - I'd say right about next to the ride op's control panel - that's what I did for the B&M Dive Machine I made - to get the right feel of the ride. But you just won't be able to get accurate lateral G force readings that way.

New train types are not as exciting as new coaster types, after all, you can get the overall feel of a coaster with a similar train, but the feel from a new coaster type is very different. We could have never gotten the feel of a spinner before those were introduced.