TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

CGA's Flight Deck STRIKES BACK!!!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, if we TPRers and other forumers actuay had a say in this, I had no idea we had so much power. Anyway, yes I think Afterburn is far better than Flight Deck. But I think the title of this thread isn't the best because I thought CGA was demolishing Flight Deck/Afterburn.

^No!

It's a totally correct title and made you click on it, seems like it's doing its purpose!

Yes, thank you Elissa! I titled it that way exactly for that reason...to get people's attention. And for added suspense you'll notice that I didn't put the new name in the original post. You had to go to the web site to find out what it was. Some fun things I learned in my college marketing classes.

Since when is it ok to post misleading titles? In the past when this has happened the person got jumped on all over for it why is this any different? The title implies the demise of the coaster when in fact that is totally not true it is simply a name change. Yes, that IS misleading and I dont understand why that is ok now. What about the integrity of the site? You might as well change all of the titles so nobody knows what they are clicking on. I understand about getting on somebody about a misleading title which is how it should be, but to allow this just seems wrong...in my opinion.

Since when is it ok to post misleading titles? In the past when this has happened the person got jumped on all over for it why is this any different? The title implies the demise of the coaster when in fact that is totally not true it is simply a name change. Yes, that IS misleading and I dont understand why that is ok now. What about the integrity of the site? You might as well change all of the titles so nobody knows what they are clicking on. I understand about getting on somebody about a misleading title which is how it should be, but to allow this just seems wrong...in my opinion.

The title is not misleading!!! Did you really think they were taking Top Gun out!?!? Sorry you got your panties all up your butt because you had a mini heart attack when you saw the thread, but there is absolutely NOTHING incorrect about the title and just because YOU took it wrong...I'm just going to stop before I go off on you anymore!

Everone else is having a good time in this thread, even the other stupid people that thought for a second that they might be taking it out. Join the fun group!

Seems like you're in the minority.

If anyone that's been following the moronic Flight Deck name change, saw this I'd say they'd think that the name had been changed. Not that they'd removed the ride. It's only been two or three weeks since the change to "Flight Deck." Then again, I use deductive reasoning.

The title is not misleading!!! Did you really think they were taking Top Gun out!?!? Sorry you got your panties all up your butt because you had a mini heart attack when you saw the thread, but there is absolutely NOTHING incorrect about the title and just because YOU took it wrong...I'm just going to stop before I go off on you anymore!

Everone else is having a good time in this thread, even the other stupid people that thought for a second that they might be taking it out. Join the fun group!

LMAO!!! I will express my feelings in pictures -

Tmcdllr =

Elissa =

and finally, let me quote something that is on every page of TPR:

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

*Bow* All Hail! All Hail!

Your right. I apologize. I took it too seriously. I do have fun on here and I forgot that for a second. Its my home park and means a lot to me so I worry about its future especially with whats going on with the 49ers. By the way, I like blue panties.