TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tatsu Puke!

Yankee cannonball

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, he puked all over Tatsu and the station.

The $2800 was the cleaning bill we all had to share since we brought him. I think the train had to be sent back to B&M. The puke ate through the paint and the restraint, it was crazy.

Plus the station had to be hosed down by about 6 employees!

Do most parks doing a cleaning bill? That is the first time I have heard of that because most parks can expect some park guests to lose it on one of their rides. I know my dorm has a 'puke bill' which I thought was crazy, but it is even crazier to learn that a theme park would charge that ridiculous amount for a common accident at a theme park.

- Robby

Do most parks doing a cleaning bill? That is the first time I have heard of that because most parks can expect some park guests to lose it on one of their rides. I know my dorm has a 'puke bill' which I thought was crazy, but it is even crazier to learn that a theme park would charge that ridiculous amount for a common accident at a theme park.

- Robby

It was a joke.

It was a metaphor. Joey represents inner turmoil, Tatsu represents the ideals of a parental unit of authority under the Reagan administration, and the puke represents the increase of the estate tax during the 90's.

Not that hard to understand.

BamaRob21 wrote:

- Robby

It was a joke.

Haha wow! I feel like an idiot. I assumed it was but you sounded so serious you had me fooled.

- Robby

Man, if my dorms in college had a "puke bill," the University of Florida would be rich and could stop hitting up on money from the alumni! On Sunday mornings, the bathrooms would be so gross that I'd use the ones across the street in the student union. There was no cleaning crew on the weekends, so what de-evolved from Friday night to Monday morning is frightening to ponder!

Man, if my dorms in college had a "puke bill," the University of Florida would be rich and could stop hitting up on money from the alumni! On Sunday mornings, the bathrooms would be so gross that I'd use the ones across the street in the student union. There was no cleaning crew on the weekends, so what de-evolved from Friday night to Monday morning is frightening to ponder!

Where did you live on campus, in Fletcher Hall we doled out our own justice upon those who did not properly clean up their after party.

- Robby

It was a joke.

Solved!

Besides I don't believe anything after the stories of the Viper rollback, and Travis Foldger Alvey...

^^Yeah, why did you have to puke on Tatsu? I bet those guests in line were pissed off when they had to sit where you did.

I remember one time I was on Top Gun at CGA, we had just hit the brakes and stopped as the train in front of us was loading. All of a sudden I looked forward (I was in the front row) and saw someone puke on the platform. Eww, talk about nasty. Then they spent the next 15 minutes cleaning it up, while our train was stacked on the brake run. I really don't like puke. But I guess I'm going to get used to it when I operate Invertigo. I bet people get sick on it often. Just don't come near my station Joey! Lol.