TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England Photo Update

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure about Jester but with Houdini, it was discovered that there was no way to safely evacuate the ride I think if there was a power outage (it's a Vekoma Haunted Swing). The ride is closed until they can make the proper adjustments to make the ride safe. The same ride at Great Adventure is closed for the same reason.

Yup, Houdini and Joker had power problems where if the main power was unavailable, there'd be no way to power the ride up to evacuate the riders.

How have the lines been for Pandemonium?I'm heading up there Wednesday to snag some video footage and hit the coasters.

Yup, Houdini and Joker had power problems where if the main power was unavailable, there'd be no way to power the ride up to evacuate the riders.

How have the lines been for Pandemonium?I'm heading up there Wednesday to snag some video footage and hit the coasters.

Pandemonium has the longest wait in the park... SUperman has more people in line... but it has 2 large trains, Pandemonium fits 4 people per car

so get a Q-Bot