TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hannah Montana

coastermaniac

I personally don't care for her music or her TV show (and this is the first time I have seen the underwear party pics) but as a parent to an 8 and 10 year old I think she is great. I just took 14 ten year old girls to the theater and had a big Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus party after that! The biggest fight in the day was who the biggest fan in the room was. I'm just trying to enjoy the fact that Hannah Montana is what she is interested in and not other "things" yet.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hannah Montana is not hot. She is annoying, too. Even if I were a little annoying pre-teen girl, I would pay NOT to go to her concerts! The way she talks is an instant turn-off anyway.

She's a crappy singer too......and so's her dad...

/Negativity

The last time I freaked out

I just kept looking down

I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about

Felt like I couldn't breathe

You asked what's wrong with me

My best friend Leslie said "Oh she's just being Miley"

The next time we hang out

I will redeem myself

My heart it can't rest till then

I can't wait to see you again

That song is really catchy and when it comes on.... I rock out to it..

Arghh please somebody stop this craze! It is really annoying me. She has no talent, but the media are going crazy over her as if she does. Please somebody tell me that they have seen the South Park where they sacrifice Britney Spears, and at the end, they decide that Hannah Montana is next? That made me LOL! My friends little sister paid £6 to have their photo taken next to a cardboard cut out of Hannah Montana. Now I think that's stupid. It may 'just be fun' for the kids, but it costs a LOT.

And I'm actually scared at how many people in this thread actually like this 'manufactured entertainment'.

----------------

Now playing: Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Let's Make Out

via FoxyTunes

^ The Hannah Montana brand is no different than any other kids television show, toy line, movie, whatever. It's all the same thing. People spent just as much money on Pokemon cards, Power Ranger toys, Spongebob crap, whatever. EVERYTHING aimed at kids is manufactured entertainment. That's the point.

^

I was at the movie theater and a bunch of kids where having a Hannah Montana birthday party or something. I never really hear about her. Once and a while a song will be on the radio but not often for me at least!

2,000th post! In the Hannah Montana thread......

^^

Sorry I think I should re-word that; Manufactured talent. I think what makes Hannah Montana so annoying is the fact that she isn't successful through talent, but through obtrusive advertising telling us that she is talented, when in fact, there are a lot more talented people out there who aren't nearly as successful. But that's life I suppose.

----------------

Now playing: Feeder - Tracing Lines

via FoxyTunes

I think its really dumb how some guys FANTASIZE about her when there are bigger fish in the sea. And how over-advertised she is. All of those people who think Miley is hot go look at a playboy or something please! And the OVER OBSESSION that the little girls go crazy for is INSANE! There was a thing on the news for Hannah Montanna concert tickets they sold out in like 6 minutes, and then people were paying THOUSANDS for ONE ticket just to get in. I mean I can see going to a concert for a band you like for 40 - 100 dollars, but a thousand dollars a ticket is INSANE! And you needed to be like Bill Gates if you had ANY hope on being able to even AFFORD the tickets for front row. Seriously, I like the Lilly chick from the show better then Hannah, and I like how Lilly sings better (counting live) to me Hannah is just a fag, get over it.

In case some people were wondering by turning Demi off.

Demi- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhGEO9XDmis

Miley-

Demi is my new favorite. She is much prettier too. I hope she'll crush Miley some day, just some day...!

I swear, some of these preppy girls creep the hell outta me. "I got a really emo shirt today. Like emo-masing. NINJA TURTOLZ!!! TEH MUTENT KINDZ!!!"

WTF

In case some people were wondering by turning Demi off.

Demi- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhGEO9XDmis

Miley-

Demi is my new favorite. She is much prettier too. I hope she'll crush Miley some day, just some day...!

I swear, some of these preppy girls creep the hell outta me. "I got a really emo shirt today. Like emo-masing. NINJA TURTOLZ!!! TEH MUTENT KINDZ!!!"

WTF

Ok then.... Yay! I just added Demi as my avatar! I really hope Miley doesn't continue this way. She is making herself look bad. I guess that is good in many ways though!