TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hannah Montana

coastermaniac

Also, I hate the typical Myspace face. If you don't know how to do one, here it is:

(1) Puck out your lips as if you are a diva.

(2) Hold the camera up, preferably cell phone.

(3) Strike a random pose, something slutty.

(4) Take the photo, upload it, and make 100 friends overnight.

You have also taught me something new tonight , though my results would likely be the polar opposite.

Upload picture. -100 to friend count. Then some guy pops in from the side of the screen and says "Toasteeee!"

Anyway, I dunno what to make of HT/MC. Can't really throw stones because she's doing music and making more money than I'll likely see in my lifetime. Hopefully she invests wisely and skips some of the typical pitfalls along the way.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks good in the first one, but her body is just too skinny. If she would just leave a little meat on herself, she would look 100x better. It sickens me how girls go to such an extent to look thin when in reality, they look unnatural like that. Now if they have an extremely high metabolism, that's a whole different story.

The slutty pictures are doing no good for her, nor for girls in general who idolize her. Sadly, this is very common with girls where I live (and probably other places too).

I'm not fond of her music. But I do watch the show sometimes when I'm bored.

I'll admit to that too...

The show's meh. Something I can do when I'm so freakin bored, that my brain doesn't even care what I watch on TV. But, Miley Cyrus is smokin hot. Hannah Montana is lame.

---Brent

Ditto.

Did anybody hear about the 16 year old kid who got caught at the airport with handcuffs and duct tape? His plan was to highjack a plane. Where was he going to fly the plane?

I will not lie, the people on TV said his plot was to fly it into a Hannah Montana concert.

My friend told me about that last week! while i know it is a serious subject, hearing about that made my day 100 times better. Although i still cant believe someone would go to those lengths.

I am in love with Miley Cyrus! She is SO hot, a great singer, and her show is corny, but somehow addicting...

Anyone can sing when their voice has been computerized. Sometimes it's literally like listening to a robot.

I will say though, she hasn't done anything (except maybe those pictures Elissa posted) really stupid thus far, unlike 50% of the others starlets we've seen recently. I'll give her credit, I don't think she's a complete idiot.

TheRapidsNerd wrote:

You have also taught me something new tonight , though my results would likely be the polar opposite.

Upload picture. -100 to friend count. Then some guy pops in from the side of the screen and says "Toasteeee!"

JackSkellington - Your picture would be a Quiznos sub? Awesome!

That gave me a great laugh. I owe you one.

Somehow, Miley's MySpace type picture looks better compared to this...Though I might just be a hit with the ACE crowd and Subway bandwagon jumpers.

Anyway, back to Hannah Montanna.

01-29-08_2238.jpg.2b5334e3a50a5ee72ddb2e7228c97668.jpg

Son, you got a sandwich on yo head.

I am in love with Miley Cyrus! She is SO hot, a great singer, and her show is corny, but somehow addicting...

Anyone can sing when their voice has been computerized. Sometimes it's literally like listening to a robot.

Have you ever heard her sing a'capella? I have, and she sounds great!

This is so sad... I'm watching her show right now... lol

I never paid attention at all to her, and then I found out the song "see you again" which I had been hearing and liked was by her.

Oh well.

Did anybody hear about the 16 year old kid who got caught at the airport with handcuffs and duct tape? His plan was to highjack a plane. Where was he going to fly the plane?

I will not lie, the people on TV said his plot was to fly it into a Hannah Montana concert.

They said later on that that wasn't actually his plan.

No. Bindi Irwin is soooooooo much hotter than Hannah Montana. And Dakota Fanning used to be freakin hot but she has gotten too old now.

Um, isn't Bindi like 8 or something? And 12 is too old??...