TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hannah Montana

coastermaniac

I could point her out in a line-up...

BUT HER SONG IS SOOOO DARN CATCHY!!!!

"I stu-stu-studder when you ask me what I think about...*something something something*....well she's just being miley"

Anywho, what person brings up there alter-ego in a song???

That's actually a Miley Cyrus song, not a Hannah Montana song Her latest CD had a Hannah CD and a Miley CD. They are releasing songs from the Miley CD for radio play. I'm the first to admit that I LOVE Hannah Montana. I have both of her CD's and a couple of DVD's. Now I'm not gonna pay $400 to see her in concert but I would've gone if I could've gotten tickets for regular price. It's just silly, fun pop and that's why I love it. Sometimes I just want to listen to something fun and not have to think about it. And the show is just cute and something you don't have to invest yourself into that you HAVE to watch every week like Lost or Desperate Housewives. It's good to just get to chuckle at a cheesy joke with no sex or violence or drugs involved. It's in the same line of cheesy shows that everyone loved when I was younger like Full House, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, Saved by the Bell and so on and so forth. If you don't like it, don't watch it *shrugs*

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Miley Cyrus. I don't see what so many people have against her. She's just doing what Disney tells her to do, and makes huge amounts of money out of it. Her new song is awesome, too. She's doing well for herself. I think she's awesome.

When she plays "Hannah Montana", though, it bugs the crap out of me.

I miss Amanda Bynes. I'm glad she hasn't turned out like most child stars. Even as I'm much older, some of her material still makes me laugh.

The Amanda Show was freakin' awesome. It was so stupid, random and pointless. But thats what made it so funny. What ever happened to her?

I second that. And she's been in lot's of movies recently, Hairspray, She's the man, and that new one that's coming out soon. You know, the college one where she's like a tomboy.

Honestly, I think that anyone could play the role of Hannah Montana she is nothing special. Shes just Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter. I dont think she sings well either, she sounds like every other kid out there, just normal, and if you listen to her songs, she has SO much done to her voice! Its horrible, and honestly, I wouldnt know this for I havent met her, but she seems like a generous snob, like she has some good, "down home country hospitality" in her, but she seems like a snob. I think shes gonna be the worlds next Jamie Lynn Spears, "Leggo my Preggo!" Though I couldnt even IMAGINE how stressful that business must be! Though, as many people have said shes hot, I think she isnt, there are better looking girls in my school.

Yeah she's trying just a bit too hard here.

mileyunderwear3.jpg.7779ad199c01ede190b82ad201857d31.jpg

Um, where did you learn that horrible pucker up face!??! WTF is that? Have fun on your soon to be train wreck!

mileyunderwear2.jpg.1b351335ce29ef4d41c5c839cb246078.jpg

This one disturbs me because these are pretty much the same sheets that KT has!!!!

mileyunderwear1.jpg.17bdb5a2ce213c259e337c0b64dfdb56.jpg

Here she almost looks hot, if she wasn't only 15.

I am in love with Miley Cyrus! She is SO hot, a great singer, and her show is corny, but somehow addicting...

I have faith in Miley. ^Yes, in those pictures she looks kinda, well....sluttish, but she is a horny teenager! Give us all a break!

I feel pretty much the same way for her as I do Ashley Tisdale, and until I see either one of them going into a rehab center, or holding a home pregnancy test, I will always believe in them!

(Please don't disappoint me, Hannah... )

EDIT: *I would also like to point out that her private areas are all covered in those pictures! That is all.*

This a coincidence, as one of my coworkers was talking about the HT movie/concert thing he bought tickets for.

We all are scratching our heads over this one because the name is everywhere. It's a bit like the Ricky Martin blitz or the 80's Batman over promotion. It was just everywhere.

I wish her well, but definately a case of Add-Nausium.

Yeah she's trying just a bit too hard here.

^^^^^jibblie jibblie jibblie jibblie jibblie jibblie jibb-a-liee. Eew. I would agree she trying to hard. Why oh why must these type of photos be a trend for underage actresses, or girls in general? I hope there will be a mass realization soon that these pictures doesn't make them look attractive. Jibblie.

I am in love with Miley Cyrus! She is SO hot, a great singer, and her show is corny, but somehow addicting...

Well and that case

Save those pictures in this file

Mycomputer/Mydocuments/Mypictures/Northeasttrip08/Unclerommy/Cake/newfolder/newfolder1/newfolder2/newfolder3/UnclerommyhasDIABETAS/newfolder4/ZOMGHANNAHMONTANA!ILOOOVEHERE