TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Most Popular Roller Coasters in South Korea with picture

These are the most popular rides at south korea (Bonus construction of new wooden coaster at everland in south korea, it's nearly finished. I also heard that this coaster has steepest hill in wooden coasters 77 degrees)

Go to http://www.rcdb.com/id1337.htm for more information on eagle fortress

1.Atlantis Adventure

2.Eagle Fortress

3.French Revolution

4.Phaethon

5.Blackhole

7229_131.jpg.2f4c213630c555f5bf0f61d81a3ee28a.jpg

T Express (Currently constructing)

p6265.jpg.ac05192498416dbe018dfc4da66e8b95.jpg

Blackhole

p20354.jpg.30263c77dd77cf902c0e0dafb3511f38.jpg

Phaethon

p14375.thumb.jpg.511de367845b459b0b37f6705ae9850c.jpg

French Revolution

p17535.thumb.jpg.88bacdf40616e3cc83d7f504943c79eb.jpg

Eagle Fortress

p8133.jpg.d46d8fde4851d7a7a1042ee3797207f9.jpg

Atlantis Adventure

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those were sure sexy pictures of South Korea's roller coasters. Too bad they are in South Korea instead of the good ole USA. But at least at my homepark of Kings Dominion they have coasters such as Volcano - The Blast Coaster and the upcoming Dominator while the classic Rebel Yell is always a must ride for me.

"Those coasters in South Korea: I'm in love!

• 2 weeks later...
For reference purposes...Imagine Big Bad Wolf or Ninja, only 20 MPH faster, a higher swinging angle, and airtime!!!

Not to burst anyone's Eagle Fortress bubble or anything, but according to rcdb, Ninja hits 55 and Big Bad Wolf 48 while Eagle Fortress is written as only going 40. I'm just saying.

That doesn't mean there can't be airtime and more swinging, but maybe being in the trees makes it seem that much faster. I'm a big fan of Arrow Suspended coasters, hopefully someday I'll be able to get on all of them.

And according to several engineers, Eagle Fortress is going 10-15mph faster than it was designed (aka listed at 40mph now is much more like 50-55mph!!!)

It's apparently tearing itself apart in the process and is on its way out. Better sign up for the Korea trip and come see what we're all talking about before it's too late.

It's apparently tearing itself apart in the process and is on its way out. Better sign up for the Korea trip and come see what we're all talking about before it's too late.
Too bad to hear that, since it was probably one the rides I enjoyed the most, especially the last ride I got when we were there. Good that I will be joining you for the Korea trip later this year.

Maybe T-Express is one of the coasters that will take it's place.

But I miss Fantasia Special and Black Hole Express on that list to make it complete and Black Hole 2000 isn't all that exiting compared to those.