TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Survivor: Micronesia

Kingbooba

I think it was interesting that the guy the got everyone to vote for Mary didn't vote for her himself.

Interesting, probably so he could cover his butt.

I liked the reaction when the guy realized his plan to vote off Chet didn't work.

I think it was way to early to break up an alliance. At this stage of the game they should keep the strongest players. There will be plenty of time to break up groups later. They need to win.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I retract my previous statement. The Fans are making some dumb moves. Voting out one of there stronger players? What are they thinking? I guess they really don't want to win any more immunity and go into a merge down numbers.

What is it with Kathy? She has been to Exile island 3 times and doesn't even bother to look for the immunity idol? She calls herself a fan? What an idiot.

They only thing that will save the Fans is if they merge next week.

^ I agree with everything you said there.

I do not know any of the "Fans" names besides Kathy and Chet, which is the problem I feared with this set up. But the big oaf guy that voted out Mike really must be an idiot. He could not see that he was being played by the non-kathy "old" woman. She did an awesome job saving Chet, even though Chet didn't deserve it. It was smart on her part because i think she saw the writing on the wall that her departure would have been soon after his.

Both tribes have way too much "post merge" thinking going on right away rather than focusin on getting to that point with more people.

~ SPOILER ~

For tonight, I remember they had been previewing a bit of nasty physical accidents during the reward challenge. Medics called in and...

Yummy.

Oh god that was nasty.

Did they have to show them washing out his hole?

*shudder*

Interesting ousting decision last night. I hope it works for them. THe preview of long haired fanboy#2 finding the immunity stick looks like it could be hilarious.

I will admit it.

I couldn't even watch the "surgery" in black and white night-lighting, LOL!

Icky. Yucky. No thanks.

And I figured it was only going to be a few more episodes before Joel got voted out. He just took Mike's place, IMhO, after Mike was gone. And Cirie is quite the little schemer there, hmmm?

It looks like the mixup of tribes is going to be a bit more interesting, now.

I hope.

Looks like the new tribes might make things a bit more interesting (hopefully since I thought the first 4 episodes were kind of boring).

Even though it might not have been the best choice for them (we'll see), I was SO happy to see Joel go.

The surgery was nasty--did they really have to zoom in like that? I'll be sorry if Jonathan has to quit/leave because of his injury though, since he's one of my favorites so far.

LOL at the preview for next week. If he plays that fake idol at some point that would be so hilarious (how anyone could believe that stick is an idol is beyond me).

I can't believe I am saying this, but I feel bad for Jonathan, or, as Probst has knicknamed him, Penner. It sucks to be taken out for an injury.

I think "fan with long hair #2" actually thinks his stick is the immunity idol.

I really liked the immunity challenge from this week. They did a similar one a few years ago (I think Cook Islands). The whole concept of carrying someone across those stepping platforms high above the water and stacking everyone on the small post at the end looks simple, but is probably rather challenging. It would be really fun to try it.

And, I was extremely sad to see Penner go. If it weren't for this accident, I think he could have gone pretty far this season. Ohh well, at least Eliza survived another week!

^ I'm not sure exactly how it happened since they didn't show him actually getting injured, but he fell during last week's reward challenge where they had to chase each other through an obstacle course and somehow punctured his knee.

I was so sad to see Jonathan leave, especially in that way. Now that Jonathan's gone, Eliza's the only one of the favorites that I really like (Ami's ok but we haven't seen much of her and I keep changing my mind about Cirie).

How can Jason possibly think that stick with eyes it is an immunity idol?!? Wouldn't a longtime fan of the show know that they're usually much more elaborate than that?

^I just want to elaborate the "obstacle course" was more like branches tied to a grove of trees to make obstacles that you have to go around/under while chasing (or being chased) in order to catch (or evade) the other team. Oh and I forgot to mention that you were tethered to someone else so oftentimes people were getting dragged through all of this.

My guess is that there was a piece of branch that was sticking out and he ended up piercing his leg on it.

This challenge had potential for injury written all over it.

Bump

Because we're having this week's episode broadcast tonight!

Anybody else having that happen, tonight in their time zone?

Just thought I'd ask.

And of course, nothing revealed until tomorrow night.

It was on Wednesday here in the states as well. Damn basketball.

Sad to see another person leave without getting voted out.

I'm sort of suprised they didn't follow through with Ami's plan (who I love by the way).

Another big injury next week?

It looks like he hit hard, but i'd doubt it was anything that will take him out permanently.

Dang, they are dropping like flies this season. It's already down to 11 contestants (7 favorites and only 4 fans remaining, which is about how I thought it would go down).

I'm assuming they had to knock out some challenges, considering some players have left unexpectantly. They have them planned out and built months in advance, and since it's getting towards a merge quickly, some tribe challenges that they made may never be used.

The orange tribe (Airai I think) is really kicking Malakal's butt. Winning 5 of the last 6 challenges since the switch up. You go Eliza!

I can't believe they're already down to 11 contestants. Wonder if that means they're going to merge next episode...

Loved Cirie's Erik/Ozzy comments--they were just too funny (and true). Also loved Ami, but I'm curious what happened to her plan and why they all decided to vote for Tracey instead.

Is Survivor not on next week? I looked in my tv guide and there was more basketball on Thursday (and I couldn't find it listed on Wednesday either).

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm basically devastated that Eliza is gone! She was definitely one of my favorite survivors of all times. At least she kept positive, and she did make the merge and jury. If only the "stick" was the real idol and Jason wasn't such an idiot. Either way, this was one of the funniest episodes so far this season.

Even though I'd hate for this to happen, I think that the Ozzy, James, Amanda, and Parvarti alliance will knock out all the fans with the help of Cerie and be the final four, but hopefully I'm wrong.