SharkTums

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats on the win.

Continued future writing successes, and as they say in show biz...

Break A Typewriter!

(Well, it doesn't exactly go that way, but you know what I mean.)

You'll just have to put up with my redundancy - Congratulations Diablo!!! What a terrific honor for you! I see you also made Moviefone's best dressed list - the tabloids are gonna love you!

So do you have another little cinematic gem in your pocket just waiting to be greenlighted? And more importantly, when does Juno come out on DVD?

~ Melanie

Congratulations, Ms. Cody!

As a side note, I read your NKOTB article in EW a few weeks ago. It was great. As I read it, the song "The Right Stuff" played in my head over and over again, and it's still stuck!

Will there be a "Juno 2: The Quest for More Money?"

It's a shame she will probably never logon to TPR ever again. Still, it's very cool that a "former" member won an Oscar. I haven't seen Juno and probably won't, but she is "one of us" and she made it big in this world! But if somehow you're reading this, Brook, please say hello sometime. We'll never forget you! Imagine how popular a TPR trip would be if you joined one!

It's a shame she will probably never logon to TPR ever again. Still, it's very cool that a "former" member won an Oscar. I haven't seen Juno and probably won't, but she is "one of us" and she made it big in this world! But if somehow you're reading this, Brook, please say hello sometime. We'll never forget you! Imagine how popular a TPR trip would be if you joined one!

Dude, she's still a member. She just spent several months on the whirlwind media trip of a lifetime. If logging into TPR isn't at the top of her list, I think we can forgive her. BTW, the creepy meter just went haywire again.