TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "old" West Coast Bash 2008 Thread!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, sounds awesome! Really, sounds like the best coaster event to ever hit Southern Cali. Quick question, would it be alright if we payed the twenty bucks, did everything during the day, and left before the nighttime ERT started? Because I know for a fact my dad wouldn't let me stay out until 10 on a Sunday seeing as I have school the next day. Thanks!

---Brent

^Just had one on the Midwest Trip!

yeah, for midwest particpants only, not locals. (ERT, and if there was, I didn't see it)

IB does that awesome event with tons of ERT each year. It's not like the park does not offer an event. I guess I don't know what the difference is?

Hey everyone, I have updated the first post of this thread with the following "official" information:

Hey everyone!

Here are the official details for West Coast Bash 2008! First off, to get everyone started, download the event flyer here:

West Coast Bash 2008 Event Flyer

The 2008 West Coast Bash has been expanded from previous years! This year, in addition to the traditional FREE morning ERT, we are offering a FULL DAY option for only $20. (not including your park admission) The $20 full day event includes:

- Morning ERT on Tatsu, Viper, Revolution, and possibly more! – 8:30am to 10:00am

- Night ERT on Tatsu, Goliath, Scream, Colossus, and possibly more! – 8:00pm to 10:00pm

- Two meals - Breakfast AND Lunch

- Multiple backstage tours of past, present and FUTURE Magic Mountain attractions

- Q&A Session with Six Flags Magic Mountain management

- Guest Speakers and presentations by Magic Mountain and industry representatives

- Advance screening of TPR’s “Coaster Expedition Volume 10” DVD

- Event T-Shirt

- LOTS of surprises and goodies that you don’t want to miss out on!

That’s a total of three and a half hours of ERT on at least seven different coasters!

You may register for the event two ways:

1. Online via the TPR store: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=6

2. Download the flyer and send in the registration form.

If you have any questions, please first download the flyer as your question may be answered in our Q&A section, or you may post your question here.

PS. If you want to get an idea of what the event is like, check out our SFMM update from our recent DVD Party event:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/sfmmdvdparty/sfmmdvdparty1.htm

See you at the event!

--Robb & Chris

TPR & Rideworld/Thrillride.com

NOTE! If you post to any other coaster forums, websites, or newsgroups, PLEASE post this message to help us get the word out!