TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Superbowl 42

spaceace12

Who will Win the Superbowl?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Win the Superbowl?

• Patriots
    • Giants

^ lol. Yeah, I really do wish Mercury would just shut up.

Also, anyone else think Tom Petty kicked a$$?

And one final point. Even with L.T., Pepper Johnson, Phil Sims, Eli Manning, etc.........David Tyree and Mark Ingram are the two most important players in Giants history.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah, they weren't as engaging as Prince. I'll give you that, but I thought they sounded pretty good. Still, I like the recent trend of oldschoolers who can rock, rather than some random "flavor of the month" pop act. McCartney, The Stones, Prince, Tom Petty.....heck, I'm calling for The Boss next year.

Those Ref's sucked last night, they missed so many calls, they might have even cost the Pats the game.

But what ever, there's nothing I can change.

LOL!!! There was no team in the league this year that benefited as much as the Patriots did with calls.

Agreed.

Brady, Moss bow out of Probowl. I think I that means Manning(Peyton) starts.

Just another example of the poor sportsmanship of the Patriots. They didn't win it all, so they don't want to go the to Pro-Bowl and hear about it.

Taking their example from their coach who walked off the field with 1 second left on the clock. One of the most unprofessional things I have ever seen in professional sports.

Beliscmuck should be fired.

^Good for them an only an idiot wouldn't have done that. Sure it didn't work out, but if it had they could have been rich. Pat Riley has the TM on threepeat and he made a killing the firt time the bulls did it.

I live in Indiana and like the Colts (behind only the Broncos) and I am also a big fan of the Pacers, but until this town can ever learn to support their teams thru thick and thin I will always group them with Indiana football fans and Notre Dame basketball fans. This state has some of the most fair weathered fans on the planet.

BTW didn't the Colts think about leaving just a few years ago. Maybe Indy should use some of that money for their public schools instead of rebuilding arenas every 20 years.

Brady, Moss bow out of Probowl. I think I that means Manning(Peyton) starts.

Just another example of the poor sportsmanship of the Patriots. They didn't win it all, so they don't want to go the to Pro-Bowl and hear about it.

Taking their example from their coach who walked off the field with 1 second left on the clock. One of the most unprofessional things I have ever seen in professional sports.

Beliscmuck should be fired.

Or being extremely tired since they just played a full season. Favre pulled is his for the same reason. Bottom line the pro bowl sucks. The sport is to team oriented and trying to learn that stuff in a week is just silly. People talk about how the preseason is a waste of time, well this is Right there with it.

Added: 16 players have pulled out of the pro bowl for some reason or another.

The Pro Bowl is as pointless as a four game preseason. If I were an owner, I'd pay whatever fines were levied to keep my stars from playing in either the Pro Bowl, or anything more than two preseason games. Do people other than the Hawaiians in attendance actually still watch this crap?

I just read somewhere that 3 weeks ago the Patriots filed to copyright "19-0, The Perfect Season" and "19-0".

It's so much fun to go back and read articles from before the game... apparently the Patriot's ran into a conflict with that 19-0 copyright because someone else filed for it in 1998 when Denver was 13-0 before they lost to... THE GIANTS.

news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1070738

The Pro Bowl is as pointless as a four game preseason. If I were an owner, I'd pay whatever fines were levied to keep my stars from playing in either the Pro Bowl, or anything more than two preseason games. Do people other than the Hawaiians in attendance actually still watch this crap?

Even in my days of being a die hard NFL fan I skipped that game. It's boring as heck. I don't watch any All Star type games in any sport. What's the point? You'll most likely see these guys play for three or four teams anyway, which means they'll be right along side other all stars again.