TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What movies are YOU looking forward to in 2008?

^ LOL I hope you're kidding. But as a comic nerd, Iron Man does look amazing.

You mean it's NOT and Osbourne documentary? Though not a big Iron Man fan, the trailer and story intrigued me. Plus, I've been on a kick lately collecting super hero dvds. Hulk though, will not take up valuable shelf real estate, however, the train wreck that is Catwoman might. So also might the 3 disk 80's TMNT box set at Target. A friend and I are constantly quoting those movies.

Also had a strange desire to see Mike Myer's Cat in the Hat and Jim Carrey's Grinch movie.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to Iron Man. It's a good reason to try out Monoco Theatre and the nice leather seats and dinner service.

ShockTillYou Drop

Why does this sound like an adult movie?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here are some movies that I saw in the previews for Cloverfield last night that look amazing.

Iron Man

Hellboy II

Those two look good. Jumper, in my opinion, looks like complete crap. I personally find Hayden Christensen annoying so I have no plans for seeing it. The Ruins looks like it will be very cliche. Star Trek intrigues me but since I am definitely NOT a Trekkie I still don't know if I will see it.