TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What movies are YOU looking forward to in 2008?

Not the big ones like The Dark Knight or Indiana Jones or The Incredible Hulk. Everyone wants to see those! Name a movie coming out in 2008 that you really want to see that maybe not everyone has heard about.

For me that would be Pathology. As a Heroes fan I want to see it because Milo Ventimiglia stars. Also my dad is in a career as a forensic investigator so autopsies are part of his regular work day. Thus, the story and themes in this film look VERY interesting for me

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yes aside from The Dark Knight which I can absolutely wait for as the Joker is one of my favourite characters & Indy 4..

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - The music in the battle sequences rocked in the last one, so I hope this one delivers double the dosage. Sends chills up and down your spine, waters your eyes and makes you wish you were suited up and in the warfare as a hero.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - A fun series and another installment hopefully means another fun cinema experience.

Yes Man - Jim Carrey's up and coming project, expecting a release late in the year. Apparently it is similar to Liar, Liar but who knows, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

10,000 BC - Seems similar to Apocalypto which I thought was an all right film. Good for one viewing but not again. Still not convinced that it will be great but we'll see how things go.

Harry Potter 6, Narnia are 2 big ones I'm into, and some others are:

Parasomnia - now I know why the house on haunted hill sequel sucked so much, William Malone wasn't part of it, this new movie of his looks crazy.

Funny Games - After reading so many reviews of the original (this being a shot for shot remake by the same director but for American audiences), I can't help but be fascinated by this supposedly evil film which shows the true horrors of violence rather then stylizes it like many horror flicks today.

The Orphanage - I still need to see Labyrinth, but I am fascinated by both and want to catch this in theatres.

and another I can think of is Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll, which who knows if it'll actually come out this year but I hope more progress is made! There are plenty of other movies I am interested in these are just off the top of my head.

I won't add Cloverfield to my list, since I already saw it. ...and for the record I thought it was just OK.

Right now the two movies I'm looking forward to are Indiana Jones and The Dark Knight. I'm sure others will make my list as the summer movies grow closer.