TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kingdom de España |RCT3|

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ What's the "slang" term for roller coaster in spanish? Or are they called Montana Rusa all the time?

Montaña Rusa all the time.

I wish i would have asked this before we went to spain. I had a hard time finding out what the word for coaster actually was. The woman that i work with had never even heard the term before.

Great looking park!

Update

Preview

Hola mis amigos! Como estais?

The park's first ride is under construction! It's a dark-ride attraction dubbed a "Trivia Competition Attraction".

Don't let the montana rusa track fool you! It is not a coaster, just a slow-moving dark ride.

Work has become on Palma Calle, the next area you will travel through as you make your way to the lagoon.

Overview of the park's progress so far. There's still a long way to go before the park opens its gates!

Mas, pronto!

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Preview

Hola amigos! There is alot going on at the park!

Testing has begun on the interactive dark ride!

The ride will take guests through different time periods of Spain's history.

Still no name for it yet! Feel free to suggest some [spanish] names that I could turn into the management!

Mas, pronto!

This is definitely a high quality park. I like the extensive detail put into this! And you even used the Klinn's Framework CS pack. That pack has a crap load of uses (along with JCat's Steelworx and Spaceworx, and shy's Main Street and Expo 3000 sets.)