End Of The World

disneyboy13

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ no offense, but this may led to a flame war we don't need and by that I mean 11-12 people posting different religion/disaster/OMG type events we'll all argue over....

People have been making ending of the world predictions every year, as for me, it could be tomorrow, next week, month or even next year!

Just leave it at that! or, religiously based your god(s) will end the world whenever that high power feels like it (if they can feel anything).

Really, I may've brought it up, but people if this thread continues. Leave your religion at the door and shut up about it. Please.

Actually, the world ended some time ago. We're all just figments of the imagination of a race of hyper-intelligent beings on the planet Talos IV, who are using visions of us to test the wills of various other species in their alien zoo.

They also like muffins. In fact, the Talosians are merely figments of the imagination of a Giant Space Muffin.

Unless I just dreamed all this, of course.

Do any of you believe that the worlds going to end on December 12, 2012 or 12/12/12 like they say on the discovery channel

The Discovery Channel wouldn't report such stupid "predictions".

yeah they did a report on how different ancient astrologers said the human race is going to die out on 12/12/12