TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that station is longer then my street

lol it wasn't bad for a first coaster, but you should practice your banking.. it's off 90% of the coaster. and the lift hill should be straight (make 3 parts, 1 part that goes from horizontal -> up, 1 part that goes straight up.. select that part and hit I, and the last part: up -> horizontal)

you did better then my first completed coaster

^Short street you're living at.

No seriously. The coaster was pretty good for a beginner, but as Almere says, there are some problems with the banking and the lift hill.

And that total straight track just after the first drop was not very exciting in my opinion. A little hill and it would be perfect

But still - this was a pretty good first-coaster.

my street is just about 10 meters long! lol okay now back on topic.. when can we expect your second coaster. i'm in a rating mood right now

Well, my download is being an ass, so I can't get many very long coasters (if I adjust height on a unfinished coaster, next pieces will randomly go to different heights.) but my second one will probably happen in a flash of sudden genious . anyway, I am 12, and a newbie (not n00b), so I might take time to get the hang of it. BUT, expect one of about this quality fairly soon.