TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

DVD Release Party & SFMM Event! Jan 19th

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would defintetly go!!!!!!!! but.........my parents dont know and i need there permision....maybe my sis can take me she's 18 years old and she can drive! but she is very lazy so im not sure if im going im a magic mountain freak i know alot of things about magic mountain! its my favorite place in the world! so yeah ill see what i can do!

Are you going to post the answers from the Q&A? We all love the latest juicy Magic Mountain gossip!

Nope! If you want to know what's discussed...you'll need to go to the event!

How do you expect a 16 year old from Arizona to get there?!?!?!

Perhaps a preview?

Even if I could, I can't. I'm taking this landmark education course all weekend...40 hours of sitting on my ass...at least it means Cedar Point in the summer!

Are you going to post the answers from the Q&A? We all love the latest juicy Magic Mountain gossip!

Perhaps a preview?

Even if I could, I can't. I'm taking this landmark education course all weekend...40 hours of sitting on my a$$...at least it means Cedar Point in the summer!

When you take the course you will find that there is no such thing as can't. There is only do, or do not. It's a choice. If we're talking about the same Landmark course. You will understand what I mean provided you choose to go it insted of the TPR party.

Perhaps a preview?

Even if I could, I can't. I'm taking this landmark education course all weekend...40 hours of sitting on my a$$...at least it means Cedar Point in the summer!

When you take the course you will find that there is no such thing as can't. There is only do, or do not. It's a choice. If we're talking about the same Landmark course. You will understand what I mean provided you choose to go it insted of the TPR party.

Yeah yeah I know. My mom filled me in on the mind boggling details. I even went to the preview thing. In truth I was just joking. I just wanted to know whether or not he'd post the Q&A. Now I'm just ranting.

Well ladies and gentlemen, after several hours of careful planning (more like several minutes), I have officially announced my attendance at the DVD Premiere! Alas, I will only be at the park meet, but I shall be there, waiting to fellowship with fellow TPRers. So until Saturday fellow men...

---Brent