TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wedding

sheikra2350

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, we're out there. too bad many of the guys who are attracted to me are coaster wimps! I can forsee me falling for a guy who loves coasters, but loves the front seat (I like the back seat) so we'd have to go on each ride twice to make both happy. lol.

that proposal picture is really cute. *melts*

I am a "girl" and I love coasters/rides/amusement parks. Always have. I am raising my little girl to be the same. However, I am finding that with each year (I am almost 39...yikes!!) I can't ride as much or as many rides in a row as I used to. I start to feel like I am going to hurl or suffer brain trama

Shari "But I'll keep riding until I can't" Shoufler

• 3 weeks later...
Are there many coaster enthausiust girls out there?

I dont want one that doesnt like coasters. That wouldnt work out.

Oh yes...I only liked smaller roller coasters until I got married. My wife now got me hooked on ALL roller coasters.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I just have to say that I think Robb & Elissa's wedding video was great. I think that influenced my fiance to propose to me, which he did at Magic Kingdom's Rose Garden.

Seems like we are incorporating more and more of their wedding stuff into ours. Like the desert party.

• 2 months later...
I am a "girl" and I love coasters/rides/amusement parks. Always have. I am raising my little girl to be the same. However, I am finding that with each year (I am almost 39...yikes!!) I can't ride as much or as many rides in a row as I used to. I start to feel like I am going to hurl or suffer brain trama

Shari "But I'll keep riding until I can't" Shoufler

I'm 41 and feel your nausea.....