• USA - "The South"
    • United Kingdom
    • Europe - Germany
    • Europe - Netherlands
    • Europe - France
    • Europe - Other Mainland Country
    • Canada
    • Australia
    • Somewhere efluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and gooe in the world (post where)

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

So techically it would be PCW as it's an hour away.

I'd probably choose Cedar Point first and it's 5 hours away. I've been to PCW once in the last 3 years, and rarely for the few years before that.

I'll be more often this year though as I'll have a season pass(just made sense as I'm going to PKI in June).

I live in boring Alabama. I'm right next to the Space Center which has an S&S and Gravitron but that is it. Then 90 minutes away is Visionland which is a "piece-of-crap" park. However if I wish to travel 4 hours then I can get to SFOG which is a great Six Flags....but it's so far away. Living in Alabama sucks!! loodshot:

Atlanta really doesn't have much, but the Six Flags here is pretty nice!

Six Flags Over Georgia - 30 minutes

American Adventures (a kiddie park) - 30-35 minutes

White Water - 30-35 minutes

Orlando Parks - 6 hours (we trek down there every year during the summer)

Jersey Parks - 12 hours (my lucky uncle lives SO close to SFGA! Pretty soon he'll be riding Kingda Ka with the best of them. We go up there every once in a while (at least once a year for easter) but I have yet to go to SFGA)

Michigans Adventure and The Fun Spot are about 1.5-2 hours away from me to the north/south. Indiana Beach is 3-4 hours south-west, SFGAmer is about 5 hours west and Cedar Point in 4 hours east. Sure there are no parks near me but there are lost within 'daytrip' range.

ride6

Camp Snoopy at the MoA is 10 minutes from home, Valley Fair around 25 minutes. VF is best for getting a season pass to use at CP. Hoping Hades will make Mt. Olympus our new home home away from home - it's just 3 hours away, we'll be there opening day.

I live in Jerusalem, Israel, and my homepark is Superland Israel. Its approximately 45 minutes drive from my house to the park. Israels only other park is Luna Park Tel Aviv, which is approximately 1 hour away. I wish my homepark would get a GOOD coaster, like a B&M or something. Because at the moment, Israel's tallest, fastest and longest coaster is...

This: http://www.rcdb.com/ig1559.htm?picture=5

Busch Gardens Tampa is about a 30 min. drive south and the Universal parks are about a 2 hour drive east. I usually only do one WDW park a year because their passes are so expensive (more than $200.) I'll definately need to spend some quality time in Animal Kingdom in 2006 though.