• USA - "The South"
    • United Kingdom
    • Europe - Germany
    • Europe - Netherlands
    • Europe - France
    • Europe - Other Mainland Country
    • Canada
    • Australia
    • Somewhere efluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and gooe in the world (post where)

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Gröna Lund is pretty close - 15 minutes away. It's just 3 kilometres from my house but there's a lot of water in Stockholm. Unless you have a boat you'll just have drive around it (actually it's possible to go there with your own boat - the park has a small guest harbour).

- Furuvik is 2 hours away

Edited by dubbis

OK Paultons Park is the nearest and biggest park to where I live,so thats my local park, I can get there in approx 15-20 mins

A little further afield is Clareance Pier which has a coaster and Hayling Island which has a few coasters, Both approx 20-25 mins away.

There is a small kids park just outside Bournemouth which has a coaster which is considered my next nearest park, approx 30-35 mins away.

Then there is Thorpe Park and Chessington, an easy drive upto London, can do both parks in about 1hr

My local park is The Efteling in the Netherlands. The only thing that worth to tell about this park is that it stands in the top 25 of the world most vised parks. The coasters are quite good to bad the park refuses a B&M they only have 2 Vekoma, 1 GCI, 1 Kumback and 1 Intamin Bobsleigh. Well I must say I sometimes wishes a lived in America or England because there are some parks there I really want to go to. But the Efteling is about a 45 minutes drive from my home.

My local parks has to be Drievliet(30 minutes drive) or Duinrell(45 minutes), but i prefer The Efteling(1 hour drive). Walibi Holland is about 1,5 hour drive from where i live. But i still don't have a licence to drive so all is done with public transport... then it takes about 30 minutes to all these parks.

• 11 months later...

Living in Houston for my entire life, Astroworld WAS my home park.

Now, honestly, I consider Disney World my home park since we visit there at least once a year (usually 2+).

his year will be the exception however, as we have season passes to Six Flags and will be visiting SFOT and SFFT quite a bit. I love both parks for different reasons and am looking forward to a summer of Texas parks.

We also have platinum season passes to Sea World and will be fitting in some trips to Sea World San Antonio and Aquatica.

Dollywood now (hence the name). I go at least 6-8 times a year, usually with my mom. Occasionally I'll go by myself, if I'm in a coaster mood and no one is available. I'm a school teacher, so it's easy to head over anytime in the summer.

Growing up, it was Kings Island. My mom would either take me and we'd do the park together, or she'd drop a friend and I off for the day and tell us to meet her at the entrance or the Eiffel Tower at x:xx time.