Your Park "To Do List"

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BGA

-New trains for Gwazi

-Better landscaping in some areas

-Upbeat boring areas (Nairobi Walkway, Bird Gardens)

-Rhino Rally. Either take it out or just do something to improve this piece of crap!

-More Flat rides!!

-One more new ride for Jungala will complete the set

All Six Flags

-Improve quality of food and the cost of it

-Stop Making clones!

Cypress Gardens

-no more carnival cheap rides or rough vekoma clones please!!!!

IOA

-After adding the new harry potter area. Add a new coaster. (Intamin Woodie?MMMM)

Rehab Hulk. Repaint it add more theme to the the second half.

Epcot

-New ride...a coaster

TGE - Add the hang and bang but get the new trains / harness system like Moreys has. Use it to replace the jungle walk / Rabbit hunt or call it Hang Man and replace Nightmare

THANK YOU!! This would be the best thing that they could do. Unlike probably every other SF park, TGE already has the family and kids rides, but not many of the thrills, especially flats, since they removed our Huss Rainbow this winter after it being SBNO all season.

I know I'm not alone in saying that SOB at KI was rideable (and even enjoyable) this year, as my friend who sat next to me on the ride also enjoyed it...

But KI could add a little TLC to Racer. It's not unbearable yet, but I hope they don't let the classic slide too far. And I second the post from before, shade Firehawk's queue all the way!

"My Park" consists of a wild mouse, some average flats, and an old school fun house albeit it is situated on one of the best spots for an amusement park in the world.

In a nutshell, there is so much room for improvement I don't know where to start. A new coaster would be great, maybe a small Eurofighter so as to not pee off the neighbours.

luna1.jpg.17c68da03153d9a377f6aa038fb2b5ab.jpg

luna2.jpg.49d34770967a3ded05ae5deb670e7ec3.jpg

Thorpe Park

General park cleanup

Improve reliability

Make colosuss smoother

DON'T BUILD THE EUROFIGHTER: stick with the original plan of building a flyer, or build something bigger and faster like a Hyper or Giga

Actually make X:\WTF a ride

• 4 weeks later...
I know I'm not alone in saying that SOB at KI was rideable (and even enjoyable) this year, as my friend who sat next to me on the ride also enjoyed it...

But KI could add a little TLC to Racer. It's not unbearable yet, but I hope they don't let the classic slide too far. And I second the post from before, shade Firehawk's queue all the way!

I agree, SOB was really great when I rode it, but I did ride in the front seat. This summer I'll have to test out different seats. Racer Forwards was a little rough, they could tend a little to that. I agree with Firehawk also, I went there first thing in the morning when I went in August, and even though I was on one of the first rides of the day, standing there waiting even 10 minutes to go into the station got a buch of people sweating and fanning themselves.

SFOG

Get rid of Ninja. At least Deja Vu was a good ride when it was running.

Hire responsible adults as ride ops. Do we really need a security guard in every station so that my half drunk Coke doesn't get stolen?

Dollywood/Herschend

Either lower the price of season passes or make the super gold pass valid for admission and free parking at all of your parks. For the same price, a Cedar Fair platinum pass gets me into not 2, not 3, not even 6 but 18!!! different parks and free parking.

Drayton Manor Theme Park needs to sort out the kiddies who jump on / off the train when its moving, Q jumpers and removing of chewing gum, litter and garffiti

A few years back it was a lovely park to visit, last year when I visited it had fallen standards so I sent them an email to complai, which I got a nice reply to improve their standards. But I don't think they will.

Busch Gardens Euroburg

• Restore the old strobe-light, sound, and mist effects in the Loch Ness Monster's cave and helix.
    Bring back the original "Transylvania Express" for Howl-o-Scream and replace the "evil clown" stuff in Festa Italia (that area really sucked last year).
    Improve the Roman Rapids operations (that is, use the turntable the way it should be used).
    Bring back the French pastry shop next to Griffon.
    Come up with a clear single-rider line policy for Griffon (and bring back Apollo's Chariot's single-rider line while you're at it).
    Put an Intamin woodie where Drachen Fire used to be (I'd love to torment Kingsmill residents with the "Intamin fart").

Kings Dominion

• Keep the park clean (especially the bathrooms).
    Improve the park's food offerings (the fried-chicken restaurant has become particularly nasty).
    Add a single-rider line to Volcano.
    Keep on improving Haunt (replacing the "Maze of Madness" with something new would be good).
    Bring the Hurler back to it's debut-season awesomeness.
    PAINT the Rebel Yell (and return the lights on the rails).
    Fix the damn effects (and keep them running) on Italian Job or Stunt Track or whatever the hell it's called now.

As for Water Country USA, how about a new slide or two, eh? (Maybe something like the "Disco H2O" at Wet 'n' Wild.)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

What a fun topic....

Kings Dominion:

-Remove Shockwave

-more trash cans I MEAN MAKE US WALK ON THEM!!!!!!!!!

-Add a really tall roller coaster....158' is not tall......too me

BGE:

-Needs a modern flat or two.

-ONE MORE coaster

(for people saying it needs more animals........last time I checked Europe isn't known for its animals unlike Africa)

Carowinds:

-Add something to make me want to come back(no i dont like wave pools)

-FRICKEN RETRACK HURLER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MORE TRASH CANS your lack of >1,000,000 trash cans is a dissapointment for a CF park

IoA:

-maybe a few more rides

CP:

-obviously more trash cans we need them in the lake too

-another coaster or two with inversions,

-for the love of god do something with Mean Streak make it not suck

-please stop going overboard with the safety voice things in the stations and on the smaller rides

HP:

-Hyper

-a more recent flat like a top spin would be cool

-free chocolate

Family Kingdom

-use two trains on Swamp Fox

-give me a reason to come again instead of HRP

Worlds of Fun:

Make Timberwolf not suck so much, or remove it

Repaint Boomerang

Add a new ride that doesn't spin

Cedar Point:

Don't have so many red roller coasters

Fix rain policy

SF Great Adventure:

Paint Medusa

Make KK not so rough in the back

Wild West World:

Re-open

Busch Gardens Africa:

Actually open the water half of the safari truck ride thing

Carowinds:

hahaha, my thoughts exactly

I rarely say this, but it really wouldn't kill them to also remove a few rides, the park is just cluttered with a bunch of rides that are pretty below average.

Carowinds:

hahaha, my thoughts exactly

I rarely say this, but it really wouldn't kill them to also remove a few rides, the park is just cluttered with a bunch of rides that are pretty below average.

Thats kind of sad because they don't have that many rides...

Oh and another improvement give Nightborg Assimihawkator a fresh coast of paint black would look awesome.

-Knoebels

-Open Flying Turns! It's been under construction for almost 2 years now and it's starting to be annoying.

-Dorney Park

-A new woodie to replace Hercules. The area in the overflow lot behind SF would be perfect.

-More trash cans. jk.

But the parking lot is terrible after the park closes even though there's always a trash can 10-15 feet away.

-Lower the parking price. $10 is a bit steep; Hershey is $7 or $8 and is pretty fair.

-Hersheypark

-Bring back free candy samples after each ride on RXCC.

-Open Midway America for STITP and CCL.