TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your Park "To Do List"

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six Flags Great Adventure

- Either add more trucks or improve capacity of trucks (Also look into Hydrogen Vehicles. Purely for the safety of the animals)

- Add Safari Off Road Adventure to the Flash Pass

- Add more Goo in Frontier Adventures

- Retheme Movie Town into DC Universe

- Add a Mack Splash Battle Water Ride to Movie Town

- Retheme Congo Rapids into Penguin's Blizzard River

- Turn Batman backwards

- Repaint Batman like Six Flags Over Georgia/Magic Mountain

- Add a Behemoth Bowl to Hurricane Harbor

- Add a few rides to Golden Kingdom

- Add a Hotel with Indoor Waterpark

- Turn Mine Train backwards

- GCI 100ft Wooden Twister Coaster over 1 Mile in length where Rolling Thunder was

- Add a Sally Interactive Dark Ride

• 3 weeks later...

My 2015 Wishlist for the Six Flags Chain:

SFOT

- Gerstlauer 5 Looping Euro Fighter

SFOG

- Phase 2 of the Waterpark with A 1,000ft Lazy River, and 6 New Slides

SFStL

- Canyon Blaster from SFMM

- Scooby Doo rethemed into Justice League Alien Invasion

SFGAdv

- Sally Justice League Alien Invasion Clone

SFMM

- Funtime 420ft Star Flyer

SFGAm

- Sally Interactive Dark Ride

SFAm

- Proslide 8 Lane Kraken Racer

SFFT

- GCI Wooden Twister Coaster

Great Escape

- Mack Twist N' Splash

SFDK

- Zamperla Disk O Coaster

SFNE

- RMC Cyclone to restore the famous drop

SFM

- New Vekoma Trains on Boomerang and renamed back to Scorpion (Offers the chance to sell more merchandise with a previous name)

La Ronde

- Kids area expansion?

Hurricane Harbor, LA

- Proslide Behemoth Bowl

Hurricane Harbor, TX

- Proslide Racing Slide Complex

White Water, Georgia

- Flowrider?

Hurricane Harbor, NJ

- Proslide Behemoth Bowl

Al-Shaab Park in Kuwait.

1) REOPEN SNBO RIDES! A lot are in good condition!

2) Easy on the flat rides! There's too much!

3) More roller coasters. The only 2 existing coasters in the park are SNBO'd permanently. Add a Gerstlauer Eurofighter or a Maurer X-Car.

4) Remove rides that are not functional!

5) Re-open the Arrow coaster! It's in good condition and no reason for it to be SNBO!

6) Clean up the Viking ride! It has SO MUCH graffiti.

7) Get some security that actually kick out people for misbehaving! I had a kid sit ABOVE the restraints on the Viking ride next to me!

I would love to see more parks follow the lead of Knott's. There are some spectacular offerings at a lot of parks that have deteriorated over time. I would love to see parks invest in major refurbishments rather than new rides. This isn't applicable to EVERY park, but some could really benefit.

Al-Shaab Park in Kuwait.

1) REOPEN SNBO RIDES! A lot are in good condition!

2) Easy on the flat rides! There's too much!

3) More roller coasters. The only 2 existing coasters in the park are SNBO'd permanently. Add a Gerstlauer Eurofighter or a Maurer X-Car.

4) Remove rides that are not functional!

5) Re-open the Arrow coaster! It's in good condition and no reason for it to be SNBO!

6) Clean up the Viking ride! It has SO MUCH graffiti.

7) Get some security that actually kick out people for misbehaving! I had a kid sit ABOVE the restraints on the Viking ride next to me!

It's SBNO, Not SNBO

• 5 months later...

My Guesses for Cedar Fair:

Cedar Point- Family Coaster like Coast Rider/ Sierra Sidewinder, Phase 2 of Hotel Breakers revamp

Valleyfair- 6 Slide Complex

Dorney Park- Flat Rides

Worlds Of Fun- Flat Rides

Knott's- WMG in Dinosaur Building

Michigans- Racing Mat Slides

Kings Island- 6 Slide Complex

Kings Dominion- Waterpark Expansion

Carowind's- B&M Giga Coaster

Canada's Wonderland- Waterpark Expansion

Great America- 6 Slide Complex

For Six Flags Great America in the next 4 years:

2015: Sky Screamer in old Ignite stage spot

2016: New Launch coaster, (maybe Premier Superman clone?) in old Ragin' Cajun spot

2017: Hurricane Harbor expansion

2018: New dark ride

Ignite didn't take up that much space. The stage was about the size of a Meet & Greet Photo Op. Plus it was on the entrance of the Train Ride. The Wilderness Theater area would be a much better spot. Even the Current Hurricane Harbor entrance area would be better IMO.

• 9 months later...
My Guesses for Cedar Fair:

Cedar Point- Family Coaster like Coast Rider/ Sierra Sidewinder, Phase 2 of Hotel Breakers revamp

Valleyfair- 6 Slide Complex

Dorney Park- Flat Rides

Worlds Of Fun- Flat Rides

Knott's- WMG in Dinosaur Building

Michigans- Racing Mat Slides

Kings Island- 6 Slide Complex

Kings Dominion- Waterpark Expansion

Carowind's- B&M Giga Coaster

Canada's Wonderland- Waterpark Expansion

Great America- 6 Slide Complex

Pretty close with Valleyfair, Dorney, Carowind's, Kings Dominion, Knott's, and Canada's Wonderland

• 2 weeks later...

Going to Do A Prediction for Six Flags for 2016 (55th Anniversary Of the Company)

SFOT- S&S Launched El Loco Coaster

SFOG- Phase 2 of Hurricane Harbor with a Lazy River, 6 Slide Complex

SFStL- Boss is Iron Horse'd/ Batman Backwards

SFGAdv- Justice League Dark Ride

SFMM- Funtime 415ft Star Flyer

SFGAm- Justice League Dark Ride

SFAm- Funtime 300ft Star Flyer

SFFT- Larson Super Loop

TGE- Proslide Raft Ride

SFNE- Larson Super Loop

SFDK- S&S Free Spin

SFM- Larson Super Loop

LR- Monstre is Iron Horse'd

Edited by Rollercoaster Rider

Darien Lake

. Put new lights on Giant Wheel

. Add more lockers in the back of the park near the campgrounds

. Repaint Mind Eraser to anything but red and teal

. Repaint and rename Ride of Steel!

. Put a new ride/attraction in the former Barracuda Bay/'Cuda Falls area

. Get new ownership that knows how to run a theme park

. Use Galaxy Theater for a new ride/attraction

. Add another Tim Hortons stand

. Always run two trains on Ride of Steel, Predator, Mind Eraser, and Viper

Michigan's Adventure needs needs NEEDS to get a new, major coaster of some sort. If that were so I wouldn't be surprised if they got another used coaster like a Vekoma Boomerang. If it's new it could be a Premier Rides Superman/Sky Scream clone (almost said Tempesto but then I remember OTSRs) an S&S El Loco or Free Spin, or a Gerstlauer Eurofighter or Zierer Wicked/Impulse style coaster.

Michigan's Adventure needs needs NEEDS to get a new, major coaster of some sort. If that were so I wouldn't be surprised if they got another used coaster like a Vekoma Boomerang. If it's new it could be a Premier Rides Superman/Sky Scream clone (almost said Tempesto but then I remember OTSRs) an S&S El Loco or Free Spin, or a Gerstlauer Eurofighter or Zierer Wicked/Impulse style coaster.

Maybe you guys will get Stinger. Seems to be causing Dorney nothing but Problems.

Chances are next year, You'll get a used amusement ride from another park/ Waterpark Attraction.

^Hmmmm... I think that since, like Valleyfair, they have no Intamins or B&M coasters, they could be getting one soon. Moving Stinger isn't that bad an idea, as it would probably help draw in crowds, but I think it overlaps a bit with Thunderhawk. It's still a possibility though. The other thing that could happen is them getting nothing, which sadly has a high chance of happening because of how much CF neglects them.

The other thing that could happen is them getting nothing, which sadly has a high chance of happening because of how much CF neglects them.

Please, I'm tired of this garbage. Michigans Adventure is a small, formerly family-owned park. Small park --> relatively low attendance --> relatively low profits --> infrequent investments. Not very difficult to understand.

Also, while I don't have expertise on how the amusment industry operates, Cedar Fair doesn't just roll out money to its parks depending on how much cash the chain has on hand, it depends DIRECTLY on the park.

If you're expecting a small park like MiA to be investing in $20 million coasters (B&M's), you're going to be disappointed. They're not going to be investing in any of these rides because they're a small park that honestly doesn't need massive investments like your Kings Islands and Cedar Points.

And, actually, Michigans Adventure is heavily rumored to be on the list for a major investment in the near future, no, likely not a massive, expensive B&M, but probably something decent and fitting for the park, this park is smaller than Kentucky Kingdom, and you don't see them getting B&M's right out of the block.

Not meaning to rant, just tired of people complaining that any smaller park with lesser investments is automatically "neglected."

^ I know, but even for a smaller park they're neglected. Their last coaster was built 8 years ago and was a relocated SLC. They also have literally no thrilling flats. They don't even have a drop tower. And while YES, the chances of them getting a B&M are minimal, they are due for a new coaster or even a good flat.