TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Board Changes Words?

antmcmullen

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Does X-D Without the - turn into "I like small boys in tights." . I had that in my signature and was like OMG! Someones hacked my Signature. But nope that seems to make "I like small boys in tights." appear. AGH!!

WHY? >.>

You need a sense of humor to use this site, that is why.

:lmao: That's awesome! Are there any more like that?

Most of them are designed to censor curse words. There are a few that were specially designed to make people stop posting certain things. There was a bit of time a couple posters kept posting the phone number used in a chorus of a popular 80's song, so that was filtered. Then they went and edited their posts saying whoever changed it was an idiot, so we filtered that too.

Delorean used to filter to "small penis".

The X and D one is still great though, I see "I like small boys in tights" pop up every once in awhile and it cracks me up.

I don't see how you can avoid being branded a pedophile if you keep saying I like small boys in tights. over and over again

True, however, I'm one of the few who haven't typed certain letters to trigger the filter, and my branding came in a thread about a King's Island kiddie coaster on the Midwest Trip. Oooh I was mad, but I can laugh about it now.

"View more Emoticons" Hmmm, what does this do? Oh cool!

I like small boys in tights..

LULZ!

You should filter out LOL with something hillarious on April Fool's Day or something.

I think we've come up with more creative things than a word filter change.

^ Larry we know you like small boys in tights, almost as much as you like Big Mike.