TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 4th Annual Coaster Video Contest!

Hey everyone!

As I know many of you have anxiously been awaiting this.... The TPR Video Contest is BACK!

Please have a look at the rules and information here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/videocontest/

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Remember, all videos must be uploaded or postmarked by Feb 2nd, 2008.

Good luck to everyone!

--Robb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Colin and I will be bringing up the rear again this year.

Maybe I need to turn in a Disney video so I can get the people on all the Disney boards I post at to vote for me. I gotta win one of these contests sometime!

Hey my great friends!!! Ladies and Gentlements, please, start your engines!!! Put your hands on and... try to drive with your legs...!!! Ahahah...!!! Anyway, I will be part of the competitors as soon as my laptop comes to life again (I'm burning a DVD but it seems the DVD has burned... or crashed my pc!!! Have you ever seen a laptop that makes also fireworks??? Cooooool!!!). So, my rough video is almost ready. Talk to you soon again. Have a great and fabulous 2008 my dude thrillseekers!!!

After 5.5 hours of monitoring my first large FTP transfer, the upload seems to be done. Robb, if possible, could you please tell me if ARThemeparkentry2006.avi is showing in your ftp folder? Since Michael had a file for his entries, I figured I should do the same, so mine is located in the Adam Roth folder.

Hi!

Just a small question about point one of the rules.

The entire video must be filmed and edited by me. Would it be acceptable with a few clips that were filmed by my sister, but with me being the star of the clip?

/Edward

PS. Format being AVI, yes, but what Sub-format? I like 3ivX because of the high-quality settings, but if you want DivX or DV NTSC I could do that as well. And I'm afraid that the image format will be 4:3 (640x480) (though I think the DV codec is limited to the 720x480 scale).

My entry is done. It's AVI but on a DVD it keeps on becoming something else

Is it becoming a .vob file in a Video_TS folder? That's because you're burning it as a DVD-Video. You just need to burn a Data DVD and copy the .avi into a folder.